MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

You have to consider Williams at #12. I like Dez, McClain, Spiller, and Earl Thomas better as well but Dan Williams is the best Nose Tackle in this draft. Vince Wilfork to Miami is nothing more than a Pipe Dream for someone who listens to Frank Zappa; Paul Soliai is a rotation player; Watch games on him and see how gased he gets.

I know this isnt popular, but not impressed with Brandon Graham, short..shorter arms....mybe a 4-3 end( sorta like D.Freeney) but as a OLB mmm dont like him.

maybe its me but havent been impressed with anyone to this point, some of the WR's have done ok, but to me its been more of a lack of play from the DB's, wish we could see more of Jimmy Graham(6-6 not 6-8)

honestly if riley cooper is around say the 4th round i wouldn't mind taking him, yes he drops balls, but that guy gets past people alot!

I want Weatherspoon or Graham the way those two have played. Really like what I have seen from Jeremy Williams, Dexter McCluster has shown real nice burst.

I haven't been as impressed with Kyle Wilson as most.

Kyle Wilson had just as much impact on that INT as Mays had. Wilson's tight coverage forced the throw to be at a certain spot orelse Wilson would've knocked it away, giving Mays the opportunity to see the QB's eyes and get a jump on the ball.

Patrick Robinson has been the guy who dissapointed me the most. I wasn't great at FSU, but I thought he would be a lot better in coverage this game. He's WAY too soft, he's giving the WR's around 5-7 yards cushion on every play.

dan williams is top 20 talent...as is brandon graham...

the taylor mays int that ball was SEVERELY late arriving...weak thing to get excited about if you ask me...

in this game you see any of these lbs having to take on blockers at the 2nd level??? i don't...they're running free to the ball...

exactly what spoon excels at imo...

watch some tape of him taking on and getting off blocks and i think you'll see a better 4-3 fit

Not excited about the Mays INT; But a guy who has the perfect combination and size to be a great Strong Safety and his one knack was lack of play-making ability. Well he just made the play

DEEP Wide Receiver class. Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, Golden Tate, Marshawn Gilyard, Riley Cooper, Demaryius Thomas, Brandon LaFell, Danario Alexander, Jeremy Williams, Taylor Price

If we got him in the 3rd I would do back flips! This kid is the next Desaun Jackson, he has a little thinker frame too, but he plays with wreck less abandon in the return game like Jackson. This is what we need and out of the slot he could be dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom