MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

If CJ Spiller is around at pick #20 I'd trade anyone on our team besides Jake Long to get him there. Best offensive player in this draft by a mile

Weatherspoon is just like Jonathan Vilma.

Vilma wasn't that good in the 3-4 as he was too small and couldn't take on blockers, then he went to New Orleans and became a terrific sideline to sideline 4-3 linebacker. And leader.

Weatherspoon is another Vilma.

Exact same guy.

I want the best football players I can get. If you draft players to fit a system than you miss on good players. If you had the first pick in this draft would you take Ndamukong Suh? He is better suited for a 4-3 defense

Why not ChadHenne? He is the most explosive and he runs well between the tackle. He is the biggest play-maker in the draft. Chris Johnson 2.0. Would Chris Johnson be a top 10 pick in this draft?

I am interested to see who you guys do like. You shoot down every player. I'll take CJ Spiller over any back in the NFL besides Peterson, Chris Johnson,and Maurice Jones-Drew

You just answered my point. He CAN play in a 3-4.

I never said he can't , you just wouldn't want him as a "Mike " in a 3-4.

The other ILB, the weak ILB is more of the cover guy in a 3-4..........I think he could play that, but his best fit would be a ILB in a 4-3.

Back
Top Bottom