Merged: Some Good News for a Change / Corey Dillon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Some Good News for a Change / Corey Dillon

hed be great backing up ronnie and great insurance incase of another injury

Can't imagine he would ask for much...I haven't heard of any other team interested and he's just about ready to retire.

I would think we'd at least show moderate interest in him. He still has enough left in the tank to be a solid back up. Then again, he isn't (nor ever was) particularly fast, which is something Cameron obviously covets. Still, for the right price, he'd be worth a look. It certainly couldn't hurt. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more interest considering he has been consistently productive and the fact that more and more teams are leaning toward a solid, two-back attack.

he wouldnt be a backup he will split carries with ronnie brown dillion is better

Good backup / goal line back. But if he wants to start, forget it.

Dillon is finished, washed up, and over the hill. Infusion of youth, remember.

why do we need c.d when we have booker?
booker has skills give him a chance.

Uh ...that's my initial thoughts. The asking price would be too high and it wouldn't make any sense, as Booker is already slated as a back-up to Brown, and it would just be a brain freeze to try to sign a player whose price is too high and whose contribution won't be significant, considering the depth this team has.

Would Dillon not be the same type of back as Ronnie?

Taught with Booker we have a quick and elusive back, which would be a good mix along with Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom