Merged: Super Bowl pick? S.I. writer says AFC again,/CNNSI Says MIAMI should be AFC r | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Super Bowl pick? S.I. writer says AFC again,/CNNSI Says MIAMI should be AFC r

P4E said:
This thread CANNOT be considered official until fin-atic arrives to restate the litany of everything the team's done wrong. Until this is done, this thread remains in beta.

[The following is strictly an impersonation. None of the comments contained below should be directly attributed to fin-atic, nor has fin-atic endorsed this parody.]

Well, I knew it was just a matter of time until the legion of aqua-and-orange-glasses-wearing Pollyannas jumped on this one.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I just don't see it.

Is the retention of Dave "I've never advanced beyond the second round of the playoffs" Wannstedt reason for optimism?

What about the three-ring circus that has been the front-office and coaching carousel?

Surely not the blue-chip acquisition of AJ "Waterboy" Feeley??

Let's wait until the fellas put on the pads before we book their flights to Jacksonville. And then, let's pray. Hard.

[And .... scene.]

Nothin but love for ya, fin-atic. :)

DrAstroZoom said:
[The following is strictly an impersonation. None of the comments contained below should be directly attributed to fin-atic, nor has fin-atic endorsed this parody.]

Well, I knew it was just a matter of time until the legion of aqua-and-orange-glasses-wearing Pollyannas jumped on this one.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I just don't see it.

Is the retention of Dave "I've never advanced beyond the second round of the playoffs" Wannstedt reason for optimism?

What about the three-ring circus that has been the front-office and coaching carousel?

Surely not the blue-chip acquisition of AJ "Waterboy" Feeley??

Let's wait until the fellas put on the pads before we book their flights to Jacksonville. And then, let's pray. Hard.

[And .... scene.]

Nothin but love for ya, fin-atic. :)
:clap: :clap:

I agree in part that the Dolphins have made some mistakes in this off-season, but I also beleive we have made some gains. I beleive Jeno James is going to be a big plus for us, Boston I think will help ease pressure from Chambers, I think other O-line positions are going to be better (cant be any worse), including Wade after a year of learning and facing Taylor in practices, and I still beleive Feeley will be OK once he learns the system.Super Bowl ? I think possibly if this team comes together, yes it is possible. I know its early, but nothing wrong with having a little opptimism, even if this guy is reaching. (better than being pessimistic all the time anyway IMO)

i wouldn't think wed get a superbowl this year. maybe next year though, feeley will be adapted to the system, the o-line will be more experienced and the defense will be in their final years and give as much of a push they can. i hope we get chambers signed and ogunleye and those signings will make a big difference about what happens next year. i would also like mcmicheal's contract extended.

P4E said:
This thread CANNOT be considered official until fin-atic arrives to restate the litany of everything the team's done wrong. Until this is done, this thread remains in beta.

Ok, first things first, we hired Wanny back. Second of all we didn't get rid of Jay Fiedler. Mostly we gave a 2nd round pick for a player that doesnt know his own words from numbers and keeps asking the coach what. We fail to resign one of our best offensive lineman. When it came time to replace our right tackle we stood by and watch everyone get sign and when the moment came to sign someone they shied away at the travesty that was about to unfold when the season started. A free for all defensive sacks, players running over our line and our quarterback getting killed. I could have name the marino crap but its all there. Knowing Wanny was gonna coach, who would stand around?

enigmatics said:
It's so nice to here a different opinion finally. It's only May, but still a nice read. Now please guys don't ruin this thread..........there's plenty of other Dolphin 2004 Season bashing threads so go do it on those.
you're completely right. It seems bashing on the dolphins is "in" right now.

Yeah its early and yes it means nothing. I tell ya to, it is sure nice to hear positive. Since whether positive or negative, noone knows what will happen, it really doesnt matter what is said one way or another by anybody, me included. It is nice to read positive media articles as then at least then there is a slight reason to watch the season.

Back
Top Bottom