Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

pogues

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys | Report - Owens agrees to three-year deal with Dallas
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:55:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, free agent WR Terrell Owens' (Eagles) agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has denied a report from KLBK-13 CBS TV in Lubbock, Texas, that Owens has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys. While Rosenhaus is denying the report, a source close to Owens has confirmed to FOXSports.com that Owens has agreed to a three-year deal and it will not be announced until the coming days.

pogues said:

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, free agent WR Terrell Owens' (Eagles) agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has denied a report from KLBK-13 CBS TV in Lubbock, Texas, that Owens has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys. While Rosenhaus is denying the report, a source close to Owens has confirmed to FOXSports.com that Owens has agreed to a three-year deal and it will not be announced until the coming days.

Deny Deny Deny.

I wonder how long it will take before he goes off on Drew Bledsoe.

remember when he was still playing for the niners and he kept running out to the midfield star after his touchdowns and was eventually tackled haha....now he could be playing there...wonder if he will still keep that up after Tds.

Could possibly be the best news of the offseason! We dont need the risk here! Saban knew that and thats why we never really showed much intrest in him. We are to talented and close w/o him the risk to me is too much.... plus CC will break out even more this year.

Means the Nicktator has supreme confidence in CC., and no more questions his ability to be consistant. Glad T.O is'nt on any AFC team roster. Let him stay in the NFC.

RICKY AND RONNIE FOR 2006

UPDATE: Owens Agrees to Terms?

By Roy Philpott
TheRanchReport.com
Date: Mar 16, 2006

TheRanchReport.com brings you the latest information surrounding unrestricted free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Updating a previous report earlier Thursday, TheRanchReport.com has learned that the Dallas Cowboys will announce the signing of Terrell Owens, possibly as soon as early next week.

Sources close to the Cowboys indicated late Thursday evening that a deal has been reached between Dallas and Owens, however a contract has not yet been signed.

Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.

Barring an unexpected change of events, Owens will arrive in Dallas the subject of much controversy.

On the field, he has proven to be one of the most effective wide receivers in the National Football League. Off the field, he has created a firestorm in the locker room of the only two teams he's played for in the NFL- Philadelphia and San Francisco.

How he will fit in with the Cowboys remains to be seen, but he has already received the public support of QB Drew Bledsoe, who was quoted earlier this week as saying he would be open to the idea of Owens playing in Dallas.

The Cowboys are expected to announce the deal after owner Jerry Jones returns from St. Barts, where he has been vacationing with his family this week.

For his career, Owens has caught 716 passes for 10535 yards and 101 touchdowns

I say let him go there and break up that team from the inside the way he has at his last two teams. As long as he aint in Miami!

I am calling it right here, right now.

If Dallas takes TO they will not make the playoffs for the 2006 season.

Cancer is cancer.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I am calling it right here, right now.

If Dallas takes TO they will not make the playoffs for the 2006 season.

Cancer is cancer.

BZ

I agree with that call. I just feel bad for Drew, he will have to put up with TO crying about not getting the ball every down. Then TO will prol get interviewed in playboy and say he is gay or something

I am assuming this is where to put it... since there is no FA Forum anymore...

Anyway, "Breaking News" on ESPN came in that the Cowboys officially signed T.O....

It is in the Dallas Morning News...

There was alot of talk about this before... but now it is official... no more "We NEED to get T.O.!!!" threads... :D

EDIT: I found a link to the site for the paper...
http://www.dallasnews.com/

Back
Top Bottom