Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

Yeah, just saw it on ESPN news...Quick ? I havent posted in a while, how do you strat a new post. Before you could go to anythread and it had a box for reply or start a new post....Now it only has reply

Get rid of Keyshawn, enter T.O.

Sounds like they replaced their problem with a bigger problem.

Very interesting that he gets to face the Eagles twice a year now. :lol:

Question is, how long before he ruins the Cowboys? My bet is 13 months.

67Stang said:
Yeah, just saw it on ESPN news...Quick ? I havent posted in a while, how do you strat a new post. Before you could go to anythread and it had a box for reply or start a new post....Now it only has reply

you have to actually go into the "Miami Dolphins" Forum...

Go into forums... then "Miami Dolphins" forum... then you will see "new thread"...

(you can also go straight from this page up at the top...)

Well, I guess that's the end of TO, on the front page of espn.com it says he reached an agreement with Dallas. Do you think we missed out on much?

Nope i dont think we did, he woulda prolly cost us to much and we really dont NEED a WR

It is probably for the best that he isn't a Dolphin. He would have been very good for us on the field, but the off the field stuff would have been bad.

Dolfan1034 said:
Well, I guess that's the end of TO, on the front page of espn.com it says he reached an agreement with Dallas. Do you think we missed out on much?

NO!

We have so many other needs, and Chambers is hitting his career stride. WR was not the problem last year.

I just hope we all don't miss when T.O. and Parcells get into an arguement on live TV on Thanksgiving and Bledsoe has a fit!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom