Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

dolphan13 said:
I just posted it because it has been going kinda slow around here and I figured I would tell everybody that are chances of getting T.O are over.

so in other words you knew you were posting it in the wrong forum? why would you deliberatly make more work for the staff? besides, this isn't news, this is the same stuff we have heard for two days. You know. no matter what forum you post in it comes to the front pageof "new posts"...and if it is worthy, people post in it and it stays there. there is no advantage to posting in the wrong forum, only un-neccessary work for staff.

cnc66 said:
so in other words you knew you were posting it in the wrong forum? why would you deliberatly make more work for the staff? besides, this isn't news, this is the same stuff we have heard for two days. You know. no matter what forum you post in it comes to the front pageof "new posts"...and if it is worthy, people post in it and it stays there. there is no advantage to posting in the wrong forum, only un-neccessary work for staff.
Chill out man. I am an administrator of a vbulletin board and it only takes 3-4 clicks to move a topic to another sub-section. Not much "unneccesary work" that would make you break a sweat.

Anyways, I am happy that Terrell is in Dallas. The Cowboys are my team of the NFC.

Vertical Limit said:
Chill out man. I am an administrator of a vbulletin board and it only takes 3-4 clicks to move a topic to another sub-section. Not much "unneccesary work" that would make you break a sweat.

dude, mind your own business, I don't care how you operate your board, if you don't like the rules here then go back to it.

cnc66 said:
dude, mind your own business, I don't care how you operate your board, if you don't like the rules here then go back to it.
Are you part of the FH staff? If not, then you should mind your own business and let the staff do their job instead of being a complete ******* to dolphan13 by ruining his thread. The staff would have moved the thread to the rightful place without your senseless post.

Oh, /burned.

Vertical Limit said:
Are you part of the FH staff? If not, then you should mind your own business and let the staff do their job instead of being a complete ******* to dolphan13 by ruining his thread. The staff would have moved the thread to the rightful place without your senseless post.

Oh, /burned.

well, I was pretty mild and friendly about the whole affair, and the person I was actually talking to apparently takes no big offense, only you. I didn't really take exception until you decided to tell us how you do at YOUR place. Why don't you go back there eh? I wasn't addressing you, but you had to stick your "we do it this way " into the affair. Again, go away if you don't like the rules.

BTW...maybe at YOUR place you allowed to curse at people, but not here. Apparently none of our rules mean anything to you. Maybe you should actually read the TOS eh?

Yes, its nice isnt it? To know that those damn rumors r over. Well anyways, I think this is in the wrong forum. I may be wrong.

yes thats good for us go ruin the cowboys cause we dont need him

Dam shame if you ask me we just lost a top top top guy just when i thought saban was doing smart things he settling for sloppy seconds.I bet you now he will go for keyshawn :tantrum:

good, i hope he wears 88 to be funny about the mike irvin thing, thats what kind of started all this

Terrel Owens Signs With Cowboys

Terrel Owns singned a 3 year 25 million dollar deal with the Dallas Cowboys. Its on ESPN bottomline now.

Back
Top Bottom