Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

Im so glad he isnt here next year. He is one guy even in aqua I would have booed. Just dont like his big mouth no matter how good he is.

Athletically he is the most gifted WR in the NFL. But he is a joke. He is a risk to anybody that signs him if he decides he is not happy with his situation. Yet he signs the contracts. Somebody needs to brief him on the concept of a legally binding contract. Good Luck Dallas!

Thanks for the heads up. I think alot of us knew this was going to happen.....just didn't know when. So the collapse of the Cowboys begins. Oh wait a minute.......they had already collapsed. My bad. :sidelol:

In all seriousness, I hate the Cowboys but I kinda feel sorry for the players on the team that are gonna have to deal with TO. Jerry Jones and Parcells are crazy for making this move. I am just glad he didn't land here.

I know some Dallas fans are very mad at this signing. Remember when he stood on the big star in Dallas the 50 and Smith ran down the field to knock him over. That and if he didn't like Mcnabb how could he like having Bledsoe throwing to him. Just seems like Dallas would be about the worst place he could go, it has alot of potential to be bad if things don't go well early on.

I await the new soap opera drama in the big D.
Better them then us.

hotrod43 said:
Breaking news from ESPN...
T.O. has signed w/ the Cowboys...no details on contract given
What will the fans do when he stands on the star at the 50 yard line this time around?

I just posted it because it has been going kinda slow around here and I figured I would tell everybody that are chances of getting T.O are over.

Back
Top Bottom