Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

clear.gif

yup old news but this really sucks for all the people that really wanted TO

Poll: How long will it take before TO starts complaining about Bledsoe who is definitely NOT on the upside of his career!?

Sorry GEforce, you already said that.

can anyone find a video of Owens game winning catch in the 1998 playoff game where they played the packers?

help please!

can anyone find a video of Owens game winning catch in the 1998 playoff game where they played the packers?

help please!

25 Million for 3 years that is ridiculous for a guy who should be begging to be back in the NFL!

wazzy said:
25 Million for 3 years that is ridiculous for a guy who should be begging to be back in the NFL!

That isn't the base salary though. He can work his way up to that with roster bonuses and incentives. I'm sure the contract is very good for both sides.

All the Cowboys have done is replace one loud mouth (Keshawn) with another (TO). :lol:

Rosenhaus throwing more bull in the wind again. Rosenhaus quote,
Cowboys | Seven teams after Owens
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:59:00 -0800

"Agent Drew Rosenhaus said seven teams were after WR Terrell Owens and willing to pay him top dollar before he signed with the Dallas Cowboys. He said the Cowboys stepped up and made a commitment to Owens so he chose to sign there. Rosenhaus said the two sides have already started bonding. He says that Owens is looking at a very bright future. Also, all incidents that have occurred with Owens have been put in the past."
Yea seven teams, right Drew.

I guess i can take the "SAY NO 2 T.O." Out of my sig now

Thank god he isnt with the fins:whew:

7 teams is believable...

Dallas. Miami. That's just two right there. Maybe he is lying a little bit, because 7 teams might have asked about him, but I bet only a few where serious.

Didn't he do his famous mid field antics at Dallas on their logo? Guess they weren't too put off by it. :)

All I can say to Cowboys fans is this...

You deserve everything you have coming to you!!

Back
Top Bottom