Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: T.O. to Cowboys!!!!!

I think he is gunna be a serious playmaker for the Cowboys. I don't think he will ruin them.

Man I love it...not only will he not have the chance to ruin this team, but he goes to the hated Cowboy's, that is if you're a NFC east fan other then Dallas. If live in the Philly area, SJ to be more specific and he will shread the Eagles twice a year for the next few years. I you live in this part of the world and you're not an Eagles fan, let me tell ya it SUCKS!!! The fans here have a bad rep for good reason and seeing them have to not only watch TO destroy them from within, I now get to see TO destroy them man up. With Saban getting this Dolphin ship right, I can not only enjoy the Eagles demise, but the Fins ascention, life is good.

KillerDolphins said:
Those of you saying that a WR is not a need are sadly mistaken.

I think it is a need, But not ranking as high as some other positions.

Dolfan1034 said:
Well, I guess that's the end of TO, on the front page of espn.com it says he reached an agreement with Dallas. Do you think we missed out on much?

Well, no I don't think so. Wait we did miss out on his ego and his locker room presence. I thought back when he went to the Eagles he may be changing. He didn't and I doubt he ever will. As for talent. Yes, he is very talented but not as talented as Chris Chambers. Plus Chambers is a team player and he is getting better. And with Culpepper at QB those number should only continue to go up. If we get another Reciever lets get one without the obvious potential for problems.

fearthefins said:
how can i get a pic under my name.i am using a mac. thanks
find a pic you like and scotch tape it to your monitor:sidelol: . seriously though, if you go to the top of the page and click user cp then click edit avatar that should take you where you need to be. You can browse your computer for pics or use from the list. I hope that helps you.

we missed out on a disease....much like herpes

it might not alwayz be visable.....but its alwayz there....

I'm just thankful he stayed out of the AFC.
KC & Denver would've been pretty scary looking.

Dolfan1034 said:
Well, I guess that's the end of TO, on the front page of espn.com it says he reached an agreement with Dallas. Do you think we missed out on much?

All I can say is good luck to Drew Bledsoe, he's going to need it!

I hope he screws up the cowboys so much they have a 6-10 season
:dolphins:

Dalls Cowboys = NFC Champs

Great Move

Boys vs Eagles should be MNF games

We missed out on one of the two best WRs in the NFL

We'll be fine. But it would have been nice

Back
Top Bottom