Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results!

I think some people just make blind comparisons just for the sake of trying to prove a one sided opinion.:shakeno:

How is it one sided? If anything your opinion is one sided. I gave you several examples why I don't think he's a top 10 talent.
He has several holes in his game and he didn't run as fast as people expected (yes I know he had excuses). If he wasn't playing for a top college program he would be considered a marginal 1st rd talent.

I really am not as down on this workout as many people. I know two things. One, Terry Robiskie ran the workout. Second, at least TWO doctors rated the ankle at between 75 and 85% healthy.

Running those times, in those conditions, after being off since January 8th ....I have no issue with that. Yes teams want to see him in the flesh, but the biggest concern is how long it will take for him to be back at 100%. I read Todd McShay, espn's Douchebag correspondent, who questioned what this meant for Ginn's injury history. WHAT INJURY HISTORY????

Unreal.

If Ginn's ankle was just 75%, then no way could he cut on it. Kudos for toughing it out, no matter how much he fell over. The concern for me is his dad saying that he's still 6 weeks to 3 months away from being 100%. Again, when you see the picture of the injury and take into consideration the re-fracturing of the toe that occured, it's not surprising. I know he's flying to Miami next week, but I'm not sure how much he'll gain from this and how much WE'LL gain from this.

I really am not as down on this workout as many people. I know two things. One, Terry Robiskie ran the workout. Second, at least TWO doctors rated the ankle at between 75 and 85% healthy.

Running those times, in those conditions, after being off since January 8th ....I have no issue with that. Yes teams want to see him in the flesh, but the biggest concern is how long it will take for him to be back at 100%. I read Todd McShay, espn's Douchebag correspondent, who questioned what this meant for Ginn's injury history. WHAT INJURY HISTORY????

Unreal.

If Ginn's ankle was just 75%, then no way could he cut on it. Kudos for toughing it out, no matter how much he fell over. The concern for me is his dad saying that he's still 6 weeks to 3 months away from being 100%. Again, when you see the picture of the injury and take into consideration the re-fracturing of the toe that occured, it's not surprising. I know he's flying to Miami next week, but I'm not sure how much he'll gain from this and how much WE'LL gain from this.

Not to disagree with you Bloomer but can you name the two doctors who
checked his ankle before or after his pro day workout.
I would love to see how and why they came up with this so called rating or evaluation.
Mri,Bone Scan,clarvoint,or just an educated guess???:confused:

Not to disagree with you Bloomer but can you name the two doctors who
checked his ankle before or after his pro day workout.
I would love to see how and why they came up with this so called rating or evaluation.
Mri,Bone Scan,clarvoint,or just an educated guess???:confused:

First off all, have the decency to spell my name correctly, rather than some lame attempt at a gag.

Secondly, no I can't tell you their names because I don't know them, but as this information came directly from someone that I know who was on hand at Ginn's workout, then I'm happy to run with that, if that's OK with you.

Ginn was tested medically in the OSU medical centre after the workout, which is how this information was garnered.

:rolleyes2

First off all, have the decency to spell my name correctly, rather than some lame attempt at a gag.

Secondly, no I can't tell you their names because I don't know them, but as this information came directly from someone that I know who was on hand at Ginn's workout, then I'm happy to run with that, if that's OK with you.

Ginn was tested medically in the OSU medical centre after the workout, which is how this information was garnered.

Boom,

Do you think this workout put hurt his stock or no? Is he is your opinion worthy of the #9 slot? Thanks!

Boom,

Do you think this workout put hurt his stock or no? Is he is your opinion worthy of the #9 slot? Thanks!

I don't think the workout did, but I think the fact that he might miss significant mini camp and even training camp time probably will.

I don't think the workout did, but I think the fact that he might miss significant mini camp and even training camp time probably will.

Your Randy Mueller, Your on the Clock...
Quinn is gone, Peterson, CJ, Thomas, all the top 5-6 are gone...
Your are unable to trade down... do you take him or go defense????

Thanks Boom!

Jeez I made a mistake with your name...SORRY
DON'T HAVE TO BE SO TESTY WITH EVERYTHING
LORD WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME

TIME FOR YOU TO LIGHTEN UP A BIT

Your Randy Mueller, Your on the Clock...
Quinn is gone, Peterson, CJ, Thomas, all the top 5-6 are gone...
Your are unable to trade down... do you take him or go defense????

Thanks Boom!

I take Staley or Carriker. Maybe Landry. Or Nelson. Or Revis. LOL.

This draft is ridiculous. :D

Oh yes, great gag.

Boom, how far could you see Ginn fall assuming he doesnt run a blazing time before the draft in a second workout? ANY shot he could be there for our second rounder? Could we even perhaps package back into the first to get him in the 20s somewhere? Or is he going to someone like the Rams or Cowboys?

yeah, I read your question and I did not get the feeling you were being testy or anything. But dude, dont question Boomer, he is the great and wonderful OZ behind a screen and some major effects with all of Emerald Citys people squarely behind him (and TEd Ginn jr. at all costs).

hmmmm. the "l" key is real close to the "o" key. interesting........

Back
Top Bottom