Merged: Terrell Owens | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens

dolfin5499 said:
I just thought I would throw that out there since Its been a quite day and I havent seen anything on TO in the last 30 mins. LOL
LOL I know really. It's cool though, who knows maybe TO loves Miami and is willing to accept a smaller contract here. I'm completely against TO in Miami but if he can control himself (Good Luck) he would be an asset to this team.

Shamboubou said:
TO in Miami makes my mouth water.

Shamboubou said:
(sig)
"I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones."

- Herb Brooks

That's exactly why I don't want TO in Miami. Look how McNabb lobbied to get him in Philly- only to get stabbed in the back for his efforts.

Sick Naban said:
If he does sign with Miami, there will be a whole lot of "Im sorry T.O" threads once he single-handedly wins a game for Miami. The guy may have his issues, but Im sure he learned something from this.

Yeah, and maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow.

CD13 said:
Do you have a source on #2 ? I can't envision [the Eagles cutting T.O.]...then again I can't envision him playing for them, or anyone trading much for him either.

Well, if they aren't likely to trade him or let him play for them, they'd be just wasting a roster spot and cap money unless....

josekareh said:
hope he goes to JETS or Buffalo to tear them apart.

After the Herm Edwards fiasco and Mularky quitting (going from a HC to OC for a rival team... ouch, that's gotta hurt), I think they're tearing themselves apart w/o his help. NE, on the other hand,....

SabanEra84 said:
we took ricky back after he bailed on the team, why not take a chance on T.O??

First off, I think Ricky bailed more on Wanny more than he did on the team (notice how he's been pretty much a choirboy under Saban- maybe it's because Saban didn't expect him to run 30x a game into a defensive brick wall stacked and waiting for him?). Second, even if he did bail on the team, at least he didn't rip it to shreds while still practically every chance he got (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know- if memory serves me right he once, and as I recall, ONLY ONCE, questioned the blocking ability of his OL while he was in NO, but apples and oranges here).

finhead343 said:
I cannot believe this. Here in Ft Myers, they just cut off The Dan Patrick show for the local fat guy!

At least it wasn't Heidi...:D

AquaAssasin said:
remember dillon went to NE and bilicheck put a clamp down on dillon. There was no problems...

Again, apples and oranges. Dillon's beef was at least that Cincy wasn't a good team and didn't seem to being putting any effort into improving. T.O. went to the SB and was still whining. Sure, he was a big part of them getting there, but he was pretty much just as big a part of them not returning.

CD13 said:
We could draft Vick to throw to him, that would be interesting when TO complained about not getting the ball...

I think TO has all the talent in the world, but for some reason I just don't see Saban taking him on. Although I also didn't think Williams would ever leave his tent. If we did pick him up, I would actually assume Saban would control him. That is how much faith I have in the guy.

Did this guy just say he wants to bring in Marcus Vick AND T.O?? Hell why not add Ray Lewis, the whole Vikings team and every other criminal we can find

BuffaloFinFan23 said:
Did this guy just say he wants to bring in Marcus Vick AND T.O?? Hell why not add Ray Lewis, the whole Vikings team and every other criminal we can find
:sidelol:

I was thinking the same thing

I don't want the fins to get TO cause he talks to much. All he needs to do is shut his mouth a play football and win.

Bigbucks24 said:
This confuses me. What in TO's behavior makes you anyone believe that he would sign an incentive laden contract with clauses that will get him nothing if he acts up? This is the guy that signed a 6 year contract and wanted to renegotiate it after 1 year and caused a stink when the Eagles didn't jump. Why is he now going to sign a crappy contract?

I'm not saying he would sign such a contract. I'm just saying that's what it would probably take for him to ever end up in Miami. i.e. probably never.

BuffaloFinFan23 said:

I don't like the idea of bringing in Marcus Vick because I don't think he is good enough to win in the league. When was Owens in trouble with law?

My T.O. thoughts

I was reading Sports Ilustrated today and in the who's hot section they mentioned T.O. My problem with this is that they called him Nick Saban's object of affection. I don't like this we dont need TO a wide reciever is one of the last things we need right now .

dorsaroll156 said:
hes a loser and i hope he is never in a fins uni:dolphins:

I would consider him if Saban can bring him under control.

And also (I know the Eagles won't do this) but get him before he is realsed for a 4th round pick. :tongue:

Saban4prez said:
interesting...how can you turn away T.O. and yet still pretend you'll do anything to win...

interesting...how people can ignore what T.O. did to his teams in San Francisco and Philadelphia and still have complete confidence that Nick Saban can "change" him. That and the implication that not attempting to sign T.O. means the team is obviously not trying to win.

If this was Madden 2007, maybe, where chemistry doesn't factor in quite as much as in the real world. It's interesting that some people are acting like Miami is a T.O. away from the Super Bowl. How about we make the playoffs first, and fix our secondary and also get some stability for the future on defense and QB.

If Nick couldn't change T.O., it wouldn't even be a slight on the coach. T.O. is going to do his own thing. Besides, with so many other need positions being a priority, why would Terrell even be our point of conversation at this piece? Miami needs so much more help at so many more other positions and this is what they should be using their free salary cap space to secure first. Another great WR would just be gravy.

RobFins2005 said:
interesting...how people can ignore what T.O. did to his teams in San Francisco and Philadelphia and still have complete confidence that Nick Saban can "change" him. That and the implication that not attempting to sign T.O. means the team is obviously not trying to win.

If this was Madden 2007, maybe, where chemistry doesn't factor in quite as much as in the real world. It's interesting that some people are acting like Miami is a T.O. away from the Super Bowl. How about we make the playoffs first, and fix our secondary and also get some stability for the future on defense and QB.

If Nick couldn't change T.O., it wouldn't even be a slight on the coach. T.O. is going to do his own thing. Besides, with so many other need positions being a priority, why would Terrell even be our point of conversation at this piece? Miami needs so much more help at so many more other positions and this is what they should be using their free salary cap space to secure first. Another great WR would just be gravy.

in a round about way, i agree with you. i would LOVE to have t.o. on the fins, BUT we have other positions that are hurting far worse than WR. if we shored them up first (LB, CB, S, etc), and still had cap room, then i'd sign him.

Back
Top Bottom