Merged: Terrell Owens | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens

interesting...how can you turn away T.O. and yet still pretend you'll do anything to win...

You can't possibly say that there is no argument that T.O. will hurt your team more than help it win.

You might not think that will happen, but you can't possibly claim it's not a possibility.

In which case, he simply thinks, as many do, that NOT signing T.O. is a better way to help your team win.

why did this get moved to free agents? hes not a free agent...yet...just curious

if we do sign TO..it will be under a contract so tight he wont be able to open his mouth not even to breath... We all know that their is no way Saban brings him in unless saban is very sure their wont be any team bickering...i trust saban and if he wants him.... I WANT HIM

The poor guy has no idea how to just STHU.
He is the best WR in football.
You take both when you get him

People ignore something...all they pay attention to is what T.O. has done in his past. They keep saying "T.O. complained about Mcnabb as our QB, IMAGINE WITH GUS!!!!!" "T.O. will complain he doesnt get the ball enough!!" "He's a cancer!" "He will ruin our franchise!"...well for those of you that have never said any of those above...move down to the 3rd paragraph. For those of you doubters, read on:

If we pick up T.O. after his history...it will be because Saban thinks he can and will keep him under control. Do you honestly think Nick would EVER allow the things that happened to the Eagles, happen here???????? I guarentee you if T.O. comes to Miami he will have agreed to less press, he is a victim of it. I know Saban will do anything he can to keep T.O. away from them...which already eliminates more than half of everyones fears. So, were down to locker room issues and complaining. Saban will have a 0 TOLERANCE for complaining to the media...so they will not be involved, it would be private. This eliminates another problem because then its kept where it needs to be, and the media cannot make it a bigger deal than it truly is...theres no speculation...theres no "In-response trash talk" etc. So were left with locker room issues...I dont think T.O. would ever be in MIami in the first place if Saban had ANY reason to believe T.O. would have issues in the locker room...but if he did, Saban would address them and fix them immediately. If T.O. failed in any of these areas (which obviously he CANNOT AFFORD TO DO) Saban would drop him immediately.

So all of you people who think T.O. is a cancer and will ruin our franchise...ask yourself one question...do you HONESTLY think Nick Saban will let ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN to what he has worked day AND night to build????????????? At the very least, T.O. turns out to be a mistake and is dropped like yesterdays garbage with NO ONE to pick him up.

maddendude said:
quite frankly, we cant afford it.

Oh ya we can, without a doubt. It won't take that much for us to sign and the contract will be very easy to play around with because of the risks involved. It will be somewhat similar to David Boston's original deal with us.

T.O. At Heat Game

I didn' t see it posted yet and I haven't seen a TO post in awhile,,, so I thought you guys would like to know that TO was at lastnights Heat game in Miami. I know he is a basketball fan but with all the rumors,,I thought that was interesting,,,,My personal take on the rumors is If we can get him for the right price I would get him in a heart beat,,,We all thought Ricky was gonna be a cancer on the team when he came back, and none of the Vets wanted him back until he broke it for a touchdown ( a couple of times),,,If we get TO at the right price it wouldnt hurt us if he doesnt not work out. So lets get him and see if Jets,Pats or Bills can stop us now.

dolfin5499 said:
I didn' t see it posted yet and I haven't seen a TO post in awhile,,, so I thought you guys would like to know that TO was at lastnights Heat game in Miami. I know he is a basketball fan but with all the rumors,,I thought that was interesting,,,,My personal take on the rumors is If we can get him for the right price I would get him in a heart beat,,,We all thought Ricky was gonna be a cancer on the team when he came back, and none of the Vets wanted him back until he broke it for a touchdown ( a couple of times),,,If we get TO at the right price it wouldnt hurt us if he doesnt not work out. So lets get him and see if Jets,Pats or Bills can stop us now.
:spit: :roflmao: That's cause they've all been moved!!

I just thought I would throw that out there since Its been a quite day and I havent seen anything on TO in the last 30 mins. LOL

If Saban has a conversation with TO, you wont hear about it. Take that to the bank. It is very interesting he was in Miami last night. Just as Mularky was being named OC. The stars aligning?

Back
Top Bottom