Merged: Terrell Owens | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens

Orange_Dolphins said:
Not necessarily. If TO can get a good agent and negotiate with Nick Saban (who needs patience), then TO will be fine.
:goof:

NEWSFLASH: TO was an a$$wipe long before Drew Rosenhaus.
Drew wasnt even in the picture yet when he was pulling the Sharpie out (NO CLASS) or spiking the ball in the middle of the star in Dallas, and even though I am anything but a Cowboys fan, that was a dis-respectful, self-centered, BS thing to do.
Record with TO 12-4, making the playoffs, and losing in the first round due to the distractions.
Record Without TO 12-4 and no distractions or locker-room seperation, quietly going to the SHIP....

I think that if the Dolphins add Owens, they immediately improve the talent at WR, but that initself doesnt make the team a Super Bowl contender. This franchise will be rebuilt through the draft by Saban.
I refuse to say that the Dolphins with Owens wouldnt be a 13 win team. How many times in recent memory did everyone write off teams coming off of a couple of bad seasons (or more) only to see them blow up into a Super Bowl team?
Now dont take that as me WANTING Owens on the Dolphins. I would want him on the team IF he signed a contract with high incentives and low bonus money. Then throw the ball to him alot more then Chambers. The upgrade is ten fold over what the Dolphins have now.

jaketaylor said:
I think that if the Dolphins add Owens, they immediately improve the talent at WR, but that initself doesnt make the team a Super Bowl contender. This franchise will be rebuilt through the draft by Saban.
I refuse to say that the Dolphins with Owens wouldnt be a 13 win team. How many times in recent memory did everyone write off teams coming off of a couple of bad seasons (or more) only to see them blow up into a Super Bowl team?

Yea, but that does not happen completely at random. These teams had to address several need positions in the offseason.

silverloop13 said:
If they were an AFC team they would have never made to the NFC championship game.

Think about what you just said?

Thats like saying the Marlins wont be in the Super Bowl. Or the NY Rangers wont be playing the 49ers for the heisman trophy.

Dolfan2788 said:
it's not like your including half the season where they lost nearly every game when TO DID NOT PLAY.

Have you forgotten WHY T.O. was not playing for half of this season?

Hint: He was not injured.

Possible connection- TO at a Miami Heat game tonight, next in a Miami Dolphins game, wearing a dolphins uniform????

Jags will pass on T.O.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/FS/rumors

Jaguars majority owner Wayne Weaver tells Times-Union columnist Mike Freeman that Terrell Owens will not be coming to Jacksonville.

Now we have a better chance of landing T.O. :D
clear.gif

I salivate at the idea of TO being double covered with Chambers as the #2 receiver.

at first i was afraid of the thought of t.o. coming to miami.. but now that i think of it, it would be really nice, if he can keep his mouth shut

interesting...how can you turn away T.O. and yet still pretend you'll do anything to win...

Back
Top Bottom