Merged: The John Beck Value Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The John Beck Value Thread

What is John Beck's trade value?

• 1st rounder

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • 4th rounder

Votes: 54 19.8%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 63 23.1%
  • 7th rounder

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • no trade value at all

Votes: 22 8.1%

• Total voters
the line had nothing to do with him going to pass and the ball flying backwards when throwing forward. He was untouched.

I dont care who you have behind that line. If you snap the ball and by the time you stand up and you have your own guys being pushed into and the other team coming at you, your first instinct is to get rid of the ball. You can't blame a rookie quarterback for doing that.

oh so the fact that he had .001 seconds to throw the ball didnt factor in at all?

well he had enough time to bring his arm back and make a full throwing motion untouched. He just cant hold onto the football on that play, makes for very funny blooper.

I dont care who you have behind that line. If you snap the ball and by the time you stand up and you have your own guys being pushed into and the other team coming at you, your first instinct is to get rid of the ball. You can't blame a rookie quarterback for doing that.

again has nothing to do with trying to get rid of the football its just funny to watch the football fly outta his hand trying to throw a football.

How about just posting like an adult? Everyone who's been insulting Beck on a regular basis is doing so based on so little. There's not even enogh film on the guy to form an opinion on the the guy negative or otherwise. People who use personal insutls are doing more for effect than anything else.

Lets say I like a player and you don't, you say that player sucks or whatever. How do I respond to that? Who shall I insult to lower myself to the same level you've just stooped too? It's a bit one sided. The only way to prevent that type of stuff is to keep both sides of the argument on the same level. You use facts and I use facts to argue the two sides of the coin, if in the end we don't agree that's fine. But the argument will be of a mature nature with both sides on level ground. Personal insults are not needed, period.

I do post like an adult. Tell me why John Beck couldnt beat out Cleo Lemon then. Im still waiting.

John Beck & Matt Roth to Chicago Bears for Devin Hester

We are suppose to be adults here ( well at least some of us are ). Look I like Beck, and others on here also like Beck. Some of you don,t. That fine. Here what get me. Watch the NFL bloopers on the NFL network. Some of the best QB in the NFL drop balls, or let it go through there hands. It's happen to everyone. So does that mean we should put every QB down because of it. I been a Dolphins fan since 1970. I seen it Happen to every QB we ever had. Last year it happen to CP I don't remember which game it was. Did any one put him down NO! It's done get over it. Will Beck make it as a Dolphins? Maybe yes maybe no. What will some of you say if he beat out CH next year? The bottom line is none of us knows.

We are suppose to be adults here ( well at least some of us are ). Look I like Beck, and others on here also like Beck. Some of you don,t. That fine. Here what get me. Watch the NFL bloopers on the NFL network. Some of the best QB in the NFL drop balls, or let it go through there hands. It's happen to everyone. So does that mean we should put every QB down because of it. I been a Dolphins fan since 1970. I seen it Happen to every QB we ever had. Last year it happen to CP I don't remember which game it was. Did any one put him down NO! It's done get over it. Will Beck make it as a Dolphins? Maybe yes maybe no. What will some of you say if he beat out CH next year? The bottom line is none of us knows.

Actually the thread is about JBs trade value and no he will never be the starter..., here..., that ship sailed for him and he knows it...

beck is almost 30, by the time he will be ready to play he will be 35, trade him while he still isn't eligible for his aarp card and get a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom