Merged: The John Beck Value Thread | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The John Beck Value Thread

What is John Beck's trade value?

• 1st rounder

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • 4th rounder

Votes: 54 19.8%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 63 23.1%
  • 7th rounder

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • no trade value at all

Votes: 22 8.1%

• Total voters
I think you're the one starting trouble, levae the personal insults out of your opinion. If you don't like Beck I'm fine with that, there's no need to thrown chidish insults in with your opinion. Give your POV, you opinion, whatever it is, but leave the personal insults out of it. Theres no place fot that childish crap, it's bush league.

What insults?

What insults?

Beck sucks... is a personal insult. It's childish and there's no place for that kind of stupid crap. There are players on this team I don't like, but no matter if I like them or I don't, I don't use personal insults when talking about them because it's offensive to some. So rather than making it personal I use the statistic to explain why I would rather they weren't on the team, but I never make it peorsonal.

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean everyone feels the same as you and if you wnat people to respect your opinion good or bad you'll stop posting like a child. You can make a valid point without making it personal, you should try it sometime.

Beck sucks... is a personal insult. It's childish and there's no place for that kind of stupid crap. There are players on this team I don't like, but no matter if I like them or I don't, I don't use personal insults when talking about them because it's offensive to some. So rather than making it personal I use the statistic to explain why I would rather they weren't on the team, but I never make it peorsonal.

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean everyone feels the same as you and if you wnat people to respect your opinion good or bad you'll stop posting like a child. You can make a valid point without making it personal, you should try it sometime.

so me making fun of john beck is personal to you?? lol. Your the one making personal attacks calling me a child so i would take a step back mr. . Im sorry that you take offense to me calling John Beck a sissy. I didnt know one could be insulted by bad mouthing a person of no relation or interaction to a individual. FANBOY is the word im looking for.

so me making fun of john beck is personal to you?? lol. Your the one making personal attacks calling me a child so i would take a step back mr. . Im sorry that you take offense to me calling John Beck a sissy. I didnt know one could be insulted by bad mouthing a person of no relation or interaction to a individual. FANBOY is the word im looking for.

Making fun of any Dolphin player is stupid and childish, Yes! I see no difference in calling a Dolphin player names or calling a member here names, it's not needed and it causes problems maybe not for you, but you aren't the only member here. Here's your chance to understand that type of posting is offensive to others and lets see how mature and respectful you really are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making fun of any Dolphin player is stupid and childish, Yes!

Stupid to you and childish to you, but to some of us it is in jest and is funny so im sorry that you dont approve, ill make sure i wash my mouth out with soap :(

Until someone starts making remarks to another individual its all in clean fun.

Stupid to you and childish to you, but to some of us it is in jest and is funny so im sorry that you dont approve, ill make sure i wash my mouth out with soap :(

Until someone starts making remarks to another individual its all in clean fun.

It's not clean fun, it's insulting, I'm asking you to stop it.

This is the only thread you will find about John Beck here so how about we get back to talking about John Beck's value. :lol:

Please stick to the thread topic folks!

FTP, what word should us "haters" use to describe a qb who couldnt beat out Cleo Lemon? good? excellent? has promise? future star? stud? beauty? you keep going back to Becks rookie year, yet Ive seen you asked many times to explain his 2nd year when he stil lcouldnt beat anyone out. John Beck sucks. thats not a personal insult to you, its an opinion of Becks abilities. dont like it, dont respond. pretty simple.

I think any thread that involves personal insults to players, Members or anything else belongs in the depths. It's pathetic that this type of immaturity is acceptable on this site.

FTP, what word should us "haters" use to describe a qb who couldnt beat out Cleo Lemon? good? excellent? has promise? future star? stud? beauty? you keep going back to Becks rookie year, yet Ive seen you asked many times to explain his 2nd year when he stil lcouldnt beat anyone out. John Beck sucks. thats not a personal insult to you, its an opinion of Becks abilities. dont like it, dont respond. pretty simple.

How about just posting like an adult? Everyone who's been insulting Beck on a regular basis is doing so based on so little. There's not even enogh film on the guy to form an opinion on the the guy negative or otherwise. People who use personal insutls are doing more for effect than anything else.

Lets say I like a player and you don't, you say that player sucks or whatever. How do I respond to that? Who shall I insult to lower myself to the same level you've just stooped too? It's a bit one sided. The only way to prevent that type of stuff is to keep both sides of the argument on the same level. You use facts and I use facts to argue the two sides of the coin, if in the end we don't agree that's fine. But the argument will be of a mature nature with both sides on level ground. Personal insults are not needed, period.

I think any thread that involves personal insults to players, Members or anything else belongs in the depths. It's pathetic that this type of immaturity is acceptable on this site.

i doubt you start the whole polite police speech if we were talking about a non dolphins member for example: how tom brady can suck the big one. But since certain people have a hard on for certain players they get awfully defensive when someone says something negative. There are rules here and yes one of them is not to say anything derogatory to another member, theres nothing on here that says i cant say that i think that John Beck is the worst QB to ever step onto Dolphin stadium EVER! And there is nothing wrong with saying that John Beck is a sissy who cant even receive a snap properly without fumbling it.

i doubt you start the whole polite police speech if we were talking about a non dolphins member for example: how tom brady can suck the big one. But since certain people have a hard on for certain players they get awfully defensive when someone says something negative. There are rules here and yes one of them is not to say anything derogatory to another member, theres nothing on here that says i cant say that i think that John Beck is the worst QB to ever step onto Dolphin stadium EVER! And there is nothing wrong with saying that John Beck is a sissy who cant even receive a snap properly without fumbling it.

Kind of an ignorant argument, this is a Dolphin site. I root for the Dolphins not the Pats. But I also try to stay civil about all players. It's funny, we aren't allowed to wish harm on players of any team, but we can sling personal insults like they were nothing.

You're just an argumentitive type person, someone asks you not to do something you'll spend three hours arguing why you don't want to stop. Just stop using personal insults is that to much to ask??

Kind of an ignorant argument, this is a Dolphin site. I root for the Dolphins not the Pats. But I also try to stay civil about all players. It's funny, we aren't allowed to wish harm on players of any team, but we can sling personal insults like they were nothing.

You're just an argumentitive type person, someone asks you not to do something you'll spend three hours arguing why you don't want to stop. Just stop using personal insults is that to much to ask??

and your doing what???

I dont want to stop bashing Beck and you want me to, Sorry i dont want to so i wont, so now that thats over with you can stop arguing with me why i should stop:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom