Merged: The John Beck Value Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The John Beck Value Thread

What is John Beck's trade value?

• 1st rounder

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • 4th rounder

Votes: 54 19.8%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 63 23.1%
  • 7th rounder

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • no trade value at all

Votes: 22 8.1%

• Total voters
It amazes me how you see Becks performance as a rookie on a team that didn't win any games before he came in, was full of injuries and had a HC that had no business being a HC to begin with and you act like the only reason Beck didn't succeed was because of Beck's inability to play. It's just amazing how that's all you see.

I think anyone who follows the game of football at the very least understands the circumstances didn't favor any QB here in 07, much less a rookie. There were two other more experienced QB's, one of whom was a pro bowler on that same team and they combined to go 1-11, but in your opinion Beck was the only reason Beck isn't a good QB? Beck the rookie is supposed to be 5-0 on a team that finished 1-15 or he sucks. Please tell me where the logic is in that opinion.

Ok i will give you the fact that he was a rookie on a very bad team as a whole. BUT!!! What was the reason this year, obviously great coaching and chemistry and still stuck in the 3rd spot? So what was the reason? He couldn't beat out a rookie, he still has a year of experience good or bad over Henne. Parcells and company must be missing something..:rolleyes:...All the coaching in the world couldn't help the 27 year old at this point, everyone praises over his work ethic and how smart he is, doesn't look like it does him any good on the football field. Maybe he can hold a clip board and help the other quarter backs out...OH WAIT HE ALREADY DOES THAT!

There are always reasons why players arnt playing, Becks reason is the inability to make plays and stay on his feet. If throwing interceptions and fumbling the football was a prerequisite to playing QB then he would be MVP every year right along with Cleo Lemon and those other all stars.

He didnt look horrible in 4 outta the 5 he played in? The only game he looked ok was against the bengals when we were way behind with them playing really safe deep. Regardless if i say how bad Beck is and you say how good he is/can be the bottom line is he is playing 3rd string 3 years in a row for a reason:up:
All we've seen out of Henne so far was garbage time against Arizona when we were way behind as well. It's still too early to tell on both of them.

All we've seen out of Henne so far was garbage time against Arizona when we were way behind as well. It's still too early to tell on both of them.

In the regular season Henne had 7 for 12 74 rating. no fumbles, no INT no Sacks. Thats garbage? Last i checked Chad Pennington didn't do so well against a super bowl team either. Penn had 67 QB rating, does that make him garbage to? Point being for it being his first real game time Henne did well against a very good football team.

In the regular season Henne had 7 for 12 74 rating. no fumbles, no INT no Sacks. Thats garbage? Last i checked Chad Pennington didn't do so well against a super bowl team either. Penn had 67 QB rating, does that make him garbage to? Point being for it being his first real game time Henne did well against a very good football team.

What are you talking about? Henne has not played in the regular season, that was in pre season.
If were comparing Rookie preseasons then Becks was a lot better than Hennes.

What are you talking about? Henne has not played in the regular season, that was in pre season.
If were comparing Rookie preseasons then Becks was a lot better than Hennes.

Umm....did you not watch the Cards game?

I meant garbage time as in mop up duty at the end of a game when we were behind by a lot. They stuck him in the because we had no hope of winning the game and it didn't matter at that point.

I meant garbage time as in mop up duty at the end of a game when we were behind by a lot. They stuck him in the because we had no hope of winning the game and it didn't matter at that point.

Oh ok i see what you are saying.

I see the maturity level on this site is really peaking.

If you have a problem with the jest that ensues on this board i suggest you just ignore instead of making snide remarks.

Just cause you don't find this funny doesn't make everyone who talks negatively about Beck immature.

If you have a problem with the jest that ensues on this board i suggest you just ignore instead of making snide remarks.

Just cause you don't find this funny doesn't make everyone who talks negatively about Beck immature.

Or you could just grow up.

Or you could just get a sense of humor and stop making trouble.

I think you're the one starting trouble, levae the personal insults out of your opinion. If you don't like Beck I'm fine with that, there's no need to thrown chidish insults in with your opinion. Give your POV, you opinion, whatever it is, but leave the personal insults out of it. Theres no place fot that childish crap, it's bush league.

Back
Top Bottom