Merged: The John Beck Value Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The John Beck Value Thread

What is John Beck's trade value?

• 1st rounder

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • 4th rounder

Votes: 54 19.8%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 63 23.1%
  • 7th rounder

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • no trade value at all

Votes: 22 8.1%

• Total voters
and your doing what???

I dont want to stop bashing Beck and you want me to, Sorry i dont want to so i wont, so now that thats over with you can stop arguing with me why i should stop:hi5:

WVDolphan makes a formal motion to the FH board that Beck bashing shall be a FH constitutional right and that members continue occasional to frequent Beck bashing so long as FH and the NFL continue to exist. :thanks:

Anyone second this motion?

WVDolphan makes a formal motion to the FH board that Beck bashing shall be a FH constitutional right and that members continue occasional to frequent Beck bashing so long as FH and the NFL continue to exist. :thanks:

Anyone second this motion?

:lol2:

Becks best game last season? did he do any good vs. any team last year? Was he just bad or really bad? opinion?

Lets not show any more clips of the 07 season ok? We are all trying to forget here. But at the time I have to admit I did laugh.

The 12 people who voted that Beck is worthy of a first rd pick albeit late first rd pick are the one's who are insulting members on this board...

Are we seriously doing this? We already have one "talk crap about Beck" thread. Do we really need more?

Why pour it on Beck. As long as he is part of the team support him. Make fun of him if you want to when he is not a part of our team. He is a Fin!

Thank god the coaches are rebuilding the trenches. We need some nasty, strong guys playing on the O-Line so things like that dont happen. Every single one of those guys were moon walking and were standing tall as soon as the ball was snapped. Two things that are never suppose to happen to a Lineman.

Must we relive that awful season?!?! Just be thankful we've got a QB now (Penny) and a QB of the future (Henne)!

Back
Top Bottom