Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

Damn .. I actually hope the Raiders turn it around just so his dominance can actually be important, he really deserves it

YOu know what? It actually makes some sense. THink about it. If MIA was thought that CB was a big enough need to use the #25 pick on one, then there is no reason why shipping that pick and a pick next year to aquire the games best "proven" CB than to use that same pick on an uproven rookie.

They have the money, so that wouldn't be a problem. I'd go for it if Parcells/Ireland felt CB was 'that' big a need.

We'd still have both our two 2nd rounders, where there will be a lot of talent available like Louis Delmas at #44 and Eric Wood at #57.

Those two players plus Nmandi would be a pretty good first day of the draft, if you ask me...

Did anyone actually still believe he was going to hit the market?

i dont think any reasonable person expected it to happen. but. i still feel bad for him. imagine what its like for him. another year he has to sit there and watch ol liver spots draft the highest 40. while getting no real help. he seems like a good guy from interviews ive seen. all the while knowing his career just got another year behind him. what a pity.

Besides if i were to give up 2 1st rounders, id like to know they wouldnt be wasted. Al Davis would blow them on the highest 40s he could find. If we made that trade id have a retard eating cat turds look on my face for the next 2 seasons.

Merged: The Official Jason Taylor Thread

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

''The Redskins must comply with the cap by the start of the league year, Feb. 27, when the free agency period opens. They are likely to release at least one high priced veteran by then, with LB Marcus Washington and DE Jason Taylor prime candidates.''

You just know what JT-forpresident thinks about this ... :chuckle:

seriously, if he wants to come back for cheap i would get his *** back here ASAP. I know there wouldn't be a precise spot for him, the SOLB isn't really what jason is able to do, but he'd be a very usefull pass rusher in our 4 linemen nickel and dime formations... and he obviously could share the SOLB duties on longer 1st and 2nd downs ( i wouldn't see him play full time there, with the dropoff of his weight and his recent injury problems )

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as long as Parcells is in charge, Jason Taylor is done as a Dolphin. Plus, as great as JT was and that he will retire a Dolphin, we just need to move on. We went younger and we just need to continue building this team. Bringing a guy like Jason Taylor or Zach Thomas will just hinder what we are building. This team has moved on.

are u living in imagination land, lol just kidding, I would love to see that, but I dont think it will happen. It would be nice to see taylor in a 3-4 defense with joey porter right beside him at outside linebacker both rushing the quarterback on the same side.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

''The Redskins must comply with the cap by the start of the league year, Feb. 27, when the free agency period opens. They are likely to release at least one high priced veteran by then, with LB Marcus Washington and DE Jason Taylor prime candidates.''

You just know what JT-forpresident thinks about this ... :chuckle:

seriously, if he wants to come back for cheap i would get his *** back here ASAP. I know there wouldn't be a precise spot for him, the SOLB isn't really was jason is able to do, but he'd be a very usefull pass rusher in our 4 linemen nickel and dime formations... and he obviously could share the SOLB duties on longer 1st and 2nd downs ( i wouldn't see him play full time there, with the dropoff of his weight and his recent injury problems )
Not sure if the FO would bring JT back after the way he acted last year. Know anything about Marcus Washington though?

I don't know that I've ever felt as bad for a guy in the NFL. Napoleon McCallum maybe...But that was a knee injury.

Al just loves lockdown corners for the defense and air-it-out for the offense.

I sucks for him, as far as his career. But hey he is making Millions and only has about 30 balls a season thrown at him. If he was on a winning team...he would be C.Bailey 2.0 all over again. But instead he is just the best player on a really bad team.

Back
Top Bottom