Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread

I think if both hit the market, the Fins go after both, and make it known to both, that they'll take a slight pay cut to play in a great defensive backfield. I have to believe that the Fins are a safety and corner away from making a run on the Super Bowl, because those are the weak links. Inking those two allows the Fins to shift focus away from alarming needs and gives the FO freedom to do a true BPA draft.

There's money and all the motivation in the world to do this. I think if Parcells & Co are serious about a championship they have to. It might or might not happen this year, but those two would be monumental building blocks for the future.

i gotta say this franchise thing is the stupidest thing in sports. and i think we are the only sport that has it

now that atogwe is gone i wouldnt mind having sean jones hes got 14 int in 3 years (and missed 4 games this yr) for the horrible browns secondary imagine the playmaker he could be with good players around him in secondary he is listed as a strong safety tho but could probably make transition i would much rather have a veteran at safety than a rookie although i still think we should draft one to groom safetys dont usually transition well from college to the nfl its kinda like the wr position usually takes a few years to catch on i would feel more comfortable having a veteran making the secondary calls than a rookie especially delmas who played in such a weak conference i do like delmas tho but not to start right out the gate

Well so much for Otogwe hes franchised

I was really hoping he hit the market but I guess we will maybe look at Phillips, Sean Jones, Leonhard , or James Sanders if we go to FA to get our S.

Wanting to upgrade w/ a Rams or Denver (recent Winborn thread) defender makes me laugh.

If ANY two franchises are utterly pathetic on the defensive side of the Ball, it'd be St L & the Donkeys.

Back
Top Bottom