Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

they probably will end up getting him because phins n chiefs are far apart in talks b/c chiefs want a second and phins said the highest they will give up is mayb a sixth and thats only maybe

Kind of a surprise that they would be looking at him. They have been really happy with Kitna. Sad part is that they could use the 5th round pick we gave them for Harrington. We're left without Harrington and without the pick. They could wind up with Green and Quinn. Should be interesting to see how this QB situation pans out.

If the Lions give up a 2nd or 3rd plus a $7 million cap number for Trent Green they can have him. That may allow Quinn or Thomas to slide to us in the draft.:dolphins:

Just let the Lions have him. Carr is sitting there, younger, healthier and with no compensation.

If you see a bad post, or someone going off topic, then please use the report icon, and the staff will take care of it. Thanks for your help.:wink:

He is not worth a second, let Matt Millen do what he does He'll look the ****** that he is.

would be pleased with giving up just a 5th rounder for Green

We don't have a 5th.

Could Buffalo be in the running for Carr ?

The Texans may release David Carr by as early as this coming week.

Houston Beat writer John McClain says the sides don't want to "drag it out." Oakland currently seems most likely to give Carr a long look, but Carolina, Detroit, and Buffalo could also join sweepstakes.

The Bills are reportedly dangling Kelly Holcomb in trade talks with the Eagles regarding Takeo Spikes.
The trade would likely also include a middle- to late-round draft choice. Philadelphia hopes to have the deal consummated by Monday night. The Giants aren't in the running for Spikes despite reports to the contrary.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

If Buffalo were to trade Holcomb could they be interested in Carr. I think if we are gonna sign David Carr we better do it soon, before another division rival takes signs another player we are interested in. Buffalo could always sign Bledsoe, Rattay, Harrington or Wright to back up Losman. As you can see at the top they have been linked to Carr, so hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

If Buffalo were to trade Holcomb could they be interested in Carr. I think if we are gonna sign David Carr we better do it soon, before another division rival takes signs another player we are interested in. Buffalo could always sign Bledsoe, Rattay, Harrington or Wright to back up Losman. As you can see at the top they have been linked to Carr, so hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

Poor Carr, he can't catch a break. From one pathetic O-line in Houston to one even worse in Okland (maybe).

I hope they do pass on Green - there's no upside to him.

The Chiefs are out of their minds if they think they're getting a 2nd round pick for him. The Texans clued in that Carr had virtually no trade value, why would Green?

If the Cheifs are going to try and get a 2nd rounder for him i say screw it. He will probably only be around long enough to hold the seat until the QB the Dolphins draft comes around and starts making plays.

Dolphins pass on Trent Green....that's sounds good to me! :mdfin: :mor911:
A part of that article i don't like is Cameron being on vacation this week. If we lose out on signing Carr cause he went to Rome alot of Fin fans are gonna explode.

Back
Top Bottom