Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

I'll be happy with 5th rounder also....a second would be to much.

That's where I begin to draw the line. A 2nd round pick would be absolutely foolish. I like where we are in the first 3 rounds having 4 picks there, we can add some very nice players in what is a very deep draft. I would be willing to go as far as a 4th rounder for Green, anything else is too high.

Word on Carr/Green may not come this week.

http://www.playerline.com/free-fantasy-football-news.htm

Per article, Cam is on Vacation in Rome, this seems a bit Dubya-ish to me. We need this guy here now trying to make this team better not visiting the Vatican or Venice. Oh well, hope he has a SAT phone.

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Dolphins won't give up any more than a sixth-round pick in exchange for Trent Green.

Clayton doesn't expect the 'Fins to make a move for David Carr or Green anytime soon because coach Cam Cameron is on vacation in Rome for the week. The Chiefs currently are asking for a second-rounder for Green.
Source: ESPN Insider
Related: David Carr, Dolphins

OMG!!!! I just saw that the Chiefs want a 2nd for Green? they must be inhaling Lamar Hunts ashes... unreal.

we had better not give up anything but a sixth round pick for green when we could get carr for free

Well Italy is beautiful this time of year, I guess all this delay is more a tactical move to see if KC comes back to reason.

His vacation wsa pre-planned a long time ago and was known for a while.

reschedule for when? this is the deadest time of the year... FA is now towards the lower talent available, and once he gets back its the home stretch for the draft preparation, then after the draft its back to being busy...

I can't believe they are asking a second. I thought they were going to cut Green.

I don't want to give up any picks so a player that was going to be cut rather than pay his salary.

Sign Carr if the price is right and draft a young QB.

Lions Interested in Trent Green

The Detroit Lion are reportedly interested in Trent Green, it was reported in the Miami Herald on Monday, Matt millens says nothing has been discussed yet.:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom