Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

clear.gif

:sidelol:

guatemalanfan said:
hey cuanto tiempo tenias q tener a los jets en tu avy?.. segun yo era una semana y creo q ya paso. Talvez te gusto ya:lol:
:sidelol: pobre Prime Time :wink:
~~Holli

Noticias del incidente entre Zizou y Materazzi:

Materazzi reconoce que insultó a Zidane con algo "de lo que se dice docenas de veces"
Marco Materazzi reconoció haber insultado a Zinedine Zidane instantes antes de que el francés le propinara un cabezazo en el pecho en la final del Mundial, pero aseguró que lo que le dijo fue algo habitual, de lo que se escucha "docenas de veces" en los terrenos de juego.

"Le agarré de la camiseta sólo durante unos segundos y se volvió hacia a mí con burla, me miró y me dijo con arrogancia: 'si quieres mi camiseta te la doy después' y yo le contesté con un insulto, es verdad", explicó, en declaraciones a la 'Gazetta dello Sport'.

Materazzi, sin embargo no quiso aclarar qué insulto fue, aunque se especula con que le respondió 'preferiría quitarle la camiseta a tu mujer', pero lo que sí dejó claro es que no le llamó terrorista. "Fue uno de los insultos que se dicen docenas de veces y que se quedan en el campo. No le llamé terrorista. No soy una persona culta y no sé lo que es un terrorista islámico", expresó, recalcando sus declaraciones de ayer.

Además, también aseguró que no había insultado a la madre del astro francés, como también se había comentado. "Para mí la madre es sagrada", sentenció, el futbolista de la selección 'azurra'.

HysterikiLL said:
Like I said, the haters can suck his islamic terrorist Golden Balls.

:sidelol:..we are 1 post away from making a Soccer Thread get 1,000 posts here on FH. Who wuddathunkit?!

Prime Time said:
:sidelol:..we are 1 post away from making a Soccer Thread get 1,000 posts here on FH. Who wuddathunkit?!

OK, I'll do the honors :cooldude:

HysterikiLL said:
No, I will. :wink:

Hmm.. that is weird.. I could have sworn it was 1000 when I posted. Unless someone deleted a post :D

Well I"m finally back from GErmany . . and all I can say is WOW.

First off, the women, there were easily a ratio of women to men 2 to 1, to me that was amazing the amount of women soccer fans. And I must say there were SEXY women from every single country. The most impressive of course were the brazillians, but the suprises came from Croatia and Poland, oh my.

German soccer fever was nutz, I wasn't able to go to Munich, I was pretty much in Dortmond, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, chilled a day in Hamburg, a couple days in Wurzburg and I went to the final game in Berlin (I actually came out of this vacation almost with profit, I had 4 Third place game tickets and sold them for 3000 euros, amazing, I only paid about 400 euros for them). Man it was crazy every where, mainly because the GErmans were winning, but they were playing good too, something not expected by many fans over there. Man after the games, women just taking off they clothes, gettin drunk, man anything that could happen, happened, plain and simple. No riots at all either, I mean Berlin was packing almost one million people for that game against Argentina, OUTSIDE of the stadium, I mean the biggest city in Germany, and they shut down the whole city, all the main streets, and no riots whatsoever, police were smart, they arrested all the hooligans before they could even start.

Matches I was able to see:

Brazil vs. Ghana (funny I got these thinking US would be here lol)
brazil vs. France (see above, I played it smart, if US wasn't gonna be there atleast I would have some nice Brazillain eye candy . . . oh man, I never seen so many beautiful women so upset, like a death in the family or sumthin, was nutz.
France vs. Italy

LOL, this guy wanted 5000 euros for 4 2nd tier (not even the best tickets, 2nd best) tickets for the Germany vs. Italy semi-final. I couldn't go.

My view of the final game . . I'm a tell u like this, I saw live when Zidane headbutted dude, lol I think I was maybe the only person who saw it where I was sitting (sitting? yea right, I don't think I sat one time during the games I attended), iono I always look at off the ball plays for some reason, but I got up and was jumpin up and down at what i just seen while people still singing not knowing what goin on, all of a sudden, ref gives Zidane the red, and French people goin crazy, I was hype that I saw it live, but more amazed how hard of a shot it was on replay, he knocked him out. I thought France was gonna win for sure, I mean Italy was completely out of gas in the final, and Zidane just ruined whatever chance they had to win, was a crazy way to go out. Italian fans goin nutz everywhere man, I can barely talk right now still, its by far the greatest experience anybody can have and I definetly will be in South Africa come 2010 (or if they cant handle it, Germany again or hopefully stay home and watch it here, doesn't matter).

BTW: The TV coverage was interesting to me . . lol . . over here u had Balboa and Wynalda and guys calling the game and trying to explain every little detail of soccer . . man on German TV, they have one guy who u don't even see at the beginning, they show u a photo and he talks maybe one sentence every 3 minutes, the fans are so knowledgeable its crazy . . I mean there are no John Maddens, Hubie Browns over there, felt kinda good to be around people who actually watched soccer and really enjoyed it, hard to find a crowd in the STates.

Back
Top Bottom