Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus????

cashman34

Scout Team
Reaction score
I saw a picture of Eddie"The Thief" Moore and it got me to thinking about your choices for the worst pick ever for the 'Phins. There will be many names thrown around so a brief comment as to why and where would help for you old schoolers out there!

Eddie is a great example as he's extorted millions from the organization to no avail.He should be arrested for grand larceny:fire: . I will also open the discussion to free agent pickups (ie. Reggie Howard) for those that aren't draftniks!!! Let her rip.................

My choice for runner-up is: Eddie Moore (has this guy touched the field yet?):shakeno:

With 1st place going to.................................. John Avery (Ole Miss):baghead: :baghead:

Who will be crowned as "Officially The Worst Draft Pick Ever"???

Cashman, out!!!

He was at least a good return man, mine goes to Yatil Green.

Yatil Green couldn't help his injuries. Who know's what could have been?? Sammie Smith, now there's someone who sucked. HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!!

Eric Kumerow
John Bosa
Billy Milner
Yatil Green
John Avery

Any of these guys could take the crown.

Gardenhead said:
Eric Kumerow
John Bosa
Billy Milner
Yatil Green
John Avery

I wont be too harsh with the jimmy jonhson's picks simplys based on the fact the he produced a good team

now the wanny picks ewwwwwwww

i think you need to clarify 'worst'. i mean, is this based on playing time (John Avery) not seeing the field (Yatil, Moore) or who we could have taken in that spot (Fletcher)?

Jamar Fletcher. Even if he hadn't completely sucked, the pick was stupid because the Dolphins already had two Pro Bowl-caliber cornerbacks on the roster and they had other obvious needs to be filled. I've heard the argument made that Fletcher was well-suited to be a nickelback. Well, yeah, but you don't spend a first-round pick on a nickelback. Unless, of course, you are Dave Wannstedt.

Gardenhead said:
Eric Kumerow
John Bosa
Billy Milner
Yatil Green
John Avery

took the names right outta my mouth...what a bunch of scrubs

Back
Top Bottom