MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

This is not what I taught my kids. So long guys, you've been great but the NFL is no longer the sport for me.

See ya man. Make sure you don't come back. Don't want to teach your kids anything about perseverance or loyalty, certainly wouldn't want to teach them to stand up for what's right even when people tell you it's wrong.

So long though. :3w:

Lets just put it this way. If they were truly deflating balls and it was an advantage, that advantage is all but gone now. We shall see...

horror for the next 24 hours, of all the Pats fan morons chirping.
I really really feel for you this one....

they'll probably end getting the pick and fine given back to them!
...with interest as well

Brady suspension lifted

IF Miami, Buffalo or New York are going to dethrone the Patriots it will be because they earned it. I'm fine with that.

Suh can just hold him up long enough and let a expendable FA LB spear him. ...ha ha ha

It'll only be a small fine and no suspension because Godell knows he can't make it stick.........

This was one big manufactured spectacle from the very beginning.

Straight outta WWE.

I disagree with the ruling, and the severety of the "cheating" was minimal in my book. How much advantage can that difference in psi make in a football? Maybe it's a lot, maybe it isn't but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is the guy obviously cheated and then destroyed his phone out of desperation to not get found out. If he did nothing then he would have cooperated. Him getting off scott free is a total detriment to the integrity of the game. When you go to court for something you get a little consideration if you are a "first time offender"....which that organization is NOT, so this outcome is a travesty. The other offenses aren't just a coincidence and I am appalled that he is completely off free.

having said that, I like some of you prefer to beat them down with him under center. Dethrone him and that garbage organization.

This league is a joke. Just about ticket sales. Brady cheated, everybody knows he cheated, and nothing comes of it.

You're crazy if you think that they only did it in the super bowl. They have been doing it for years, how else can you defend the fumble %.

I was referring to them having to play w/ a properly inflated ball. they did in the SB and beat a great team to win it. NE isn't winning b/c of PSI or any other "cheating" nonsense. they win b/c they are a top team year after year.

Regardless, this doesn't change anything for Miami. If they start beating teams they are supposed to beat and stop blowing games, they will be there with the Patriots and the division will take care of itself. We control our own destiny and NE isn't the reason we've missed the playoffs the last 2 years.

Not the leagues fault. Its the court system in this country. You appear to be covering up but they let you off? Amazing

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

The courts have no business ruling on NFL matters.

Back
Top Bottom