MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

Now it's up to our dline and the jets and bills' dline to lay down the punishment.

I know where youre coming from on that. The NFL no doubt will have its eye on Suh, he's always been a dirty player. I think he's become much much better, but you know "late hits" that are perfectly fine will be no go's against brady

Suh can just hold him up long enough and let a expendable FA LB spear him. ...ha ha ha

The silver lining with this ruling is that this will probably be what ends Goodell and his "legacy".

So does this mean that deflate really is a term for losing weight lol.

I don't really care if he plays or not. Doesn't effect us because we would have faced him twice regardless but it certainly sends a message that cheating in the NFL is allowed if you can make a big enough stink about it.

The NFL is going to have a hard time policing anybody if they keep violating their own policies and procedures for discipline/investigation. This is a big, big screw-up by the Goodell admisitration, amongst the others he's already bumbled.

As far as Brady I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get injured this year. Reports are this process has resulted in a lot of stress for him, including with his marriage to the point of divorce rumors floating around. Bodies under stress tend to break down at their weakest points, often lower body.

Will be interesting to see if this is an injury riddled season for him.

As far as Brady I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get injured this year. Reports are this process has resulted in a lot of stress for him, including with his marriage to the point of divorce rumors floating around. Bodies under stress tend to break down at their weakest points, often lower body.

Will be interesting to see if this is an injury riddled season for him.

:confused:

And on and on it goes . . . :sleep:

[tweet]639473072475475968[/tweet]

The judge basically said that the NFL cannot enforce discipline in areas that are not black and white. So the NFL will not be able to punish complex cheating schemes that the Patriots or other teams might employ. The Patriots and Brady destroyed evidence and obstructed the league investigation and it worked.

The NFL now must create strict rules about non-cooperation and destruction of evidence during a league investigation. I would start with a 1 year suspension. Unfortunately, like the Tuck rule, changes won't be made in time to stop the Patriots.

Yep, and I'm driving from NH into Portland this weekend to do a pub crawl with my wife and dog. Wifey just said you better not put the Dolphin's cheerleader outfit on the dog (like I planned) now because she doesn't want to hear me arguing with people.

Its already unbearable in my office with these rubes. I will not watch 1 second of the Pats game on Thursday night as the nausea levels will be off the charts.

Good, drag the process out. stress Brady and the cheats until they can't handle it and play like ****. assholes.

Its already unbearable in my office with these rubes. I will not watch 1 second of the Pats game on Thursday night as the nausea levels will be off the charts.

I think I have been tagged in 30 "suck it hater" posts so far...haha

Luckily I work remotely from home (NY based office). But I will get my fill when heading into town. It will be a mass of #12 jerseys at the food store, at the gas station, you name it, someone will be wearing one.

This is not what I taught my kids. So long guys, you've been great but the NFL is no longer the sport for me.

Back
Top Bottom