MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

This is a victory for all players, not just Tom Brady.

It would be funny if James Harrison breaks Brady's face in half knocking him out for the year in Week 1.

boy is the nfl nbc opener next thursday night vs the steelers gonna be unbearable...it was gonna be unbearable already cause the steelers d sucks but it's gonna be bullet to the head with all the brady fluff coming now and how they will make him out to be the victim

If Tannehill did the same thing he would probably be suspended for an entire season. It depends who you are in the NFL as to what punishment you get. The Patriots get away with cheating, lying and everything else. They should take a couple of their Superbowl trophies away from them too. God I hate them more then any other team. They all make me sick.

Brady is playing

The judges decision is not about deflated footballs instead whether or not the NFL gave Brady due process. They didn't and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Be mad at Goodell for botching this. Time for football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the NFL owners and courts tolerate cheating I am ok with it, cheat away! But please be consistent and fair about it.

the judge made the correct ruling whether we like it or not and as far as I know they still lost the pick and paid the fine.

The court overruling of the suspension had nothing to do with the deflation of footballs, it had to do with the process. Goodell is to blame.

boy is the nfl nbc opener next thursday night vs the steelers gonna be unbearable...it was gonna be unbearable already cause the steelers d sucks but it's gonna be bullet to the head with all the brady fluff coming now and how they will make him out to be the victim

For the last few years I've always watched the games on mute. I'd recommend it for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom