MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

The court overruling of the suspension had nothing to do with the deflation of footballs, it had to do with the process. Goodell is to blame.
yes, it had to do with judicial process once again sticking its nose way too far.

Steelers and their Swiss cheese D going to get slaughtered next Thursday. Foxboro going to be rocking.

I hope the owners really stick it nflpa next cba. Look them out indefinitely

The judges decision is not about deflated footballs instead whether or not the NFL gave Brady due process. They didn't and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Be mad at Goodell for botching this. Time for football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree but think he botched it on purpose.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

"Well, then, I guess there's only one thing left to do .... win the whole ...." -- Jake Taylor

This has been discussed since the minute it broke, and there is already a ginormous thread on it.

I just get a REALLY bad feeling that because of all this, the refs are going to flag any and every hit on Brady, sacks included, where he is so much as BREATHED ON WRONG.

Dolphins fans like us are excited to see Brady get PUMMELED by our new and improved DLine. But, I just get the feeling that flags will be thrown for the simplest touching of Brady to nullify the strong Line play. Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but we've seen things like that happen before.

I know where youre coming from on that. The NFL no doubt will have its eye on Suh, he's always been a dirty player. I think he's become much much better, but you know "late hits" that are perfectly fine will be no go's against brady

At this point I just want to get back to football....they even are running the Brady story on CNN and Fox News. Goodell and his team of lawyers dropped the ball. How come we have never heard one word from the ball boys about happened? Those text messages are out there somewhere but basic incompetence by the NFl and Commish allowed this to happen. Once again Brady and the Cheaters win, and we have to hear smug comments from Gronk, and all of the Brady slurpers on ESPN. F them. The stench of cheating will always be on them like stink on a pig.

Back
Top Bottom