Merged: Vince Young | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

Buddwalk said:
I love how you say hes a potential top 5 pick right there but in my mock draft thread you said that young and jacobs wont even go round 1...:lol:

That was when i stated about all the college qbs and you dissed young there but now all of a sudden your in love with him? :lol:
lmao

young sucks, but he WILL be taken in the first round. i've never said anything against that. i said 5 QBs SHOULDN'T go in the first round. i also said alex smith SHOULDN'T go in the first round, but when i made my mock last year, he went #1 overall. common sense budd

kastofsna120 said:
lmao

young sucks, but he WILL be taken in the first round. i've never said anything against that. i said 5 QBs SHOULDN'T go in the first round. i also said alex smith SHOULDN'T go in the first round, but when i made my mock last year, he went #1 overall. common sense budd

what do you mean you didnt say it...i have that quote that said you did. :lol:
Alot of players dont deserve to go where they are but its a mock draft its a prediction of where they will end up in the draft not how good they are

Buddwalk said:
what do you mean you didnt say it...i have that quote that said you did. :lol:
Alot of players dont deserve to go where they are but its a mock draft its a prediction of where they will end up in the draft not how good they are
i didn't say that your mock was wrong, i just said flat out there SHOULDN'T be 5 QBs drafted in the first round. i wasn't directing that at YOU, i was directing it at the NFL teams that will end up drafting these duds

kastofsna120 said:
i didn't say that your mock was wrong, i just said flat out there SHOULDN'T be 5 QBs drafted in the first round. i wasn't directing that at YOU, i was directing it at the NFL teams that will end up drafting these duds

I cant believe your making me do this...ok here we go

This is a quote by me after you said 4 qbs in the first gross

The qb class this year is much much better. Also you need to learn to count better its 5 qbs in the first :lol: .

Matt Leinart - 28-1 as a starter, Not to mention when he enters maybe 3 national championships and 2 heismans.
Vince Young - I think hes over rated but you cant denie how hes answered almost everybodys questions this year about him.
Omar Jacobs - Great QB, but hasnt played great on national tv still
Marcus Vick - He'll come out if he continues to play the way he is now...no sense in turning down the draft his stock will never be higher.
Kellen Clemens - The guy has been borderline impressive, but with this season alone i think hes the 2nd best senior qb out there.

Then heres your quote in response to that

leinart is the only one there worthy of a first round pick. the others are completely miserable, although i'd take a glance at clemens in the 2nd round

He's said he'll stay and play out his senior season his whole college career. I've heard it come from his own lips.

Buddwalk said:
I cant believe your making me do this...ok here we go

This is a quote by me after you said 4 qbs in the first gross

Then heres your quote in response to that
what's your point? i don't think any of them except for leinart is worthy of a 1st round pick. period

Nappy Roots said:
good, and he should. he needs to improve his passing skills.

I don't think any amount of time in college will give Vince Young what he really needs, and that is a quarterback's mind. That's not something you teach to a player.

Vince Young Update

I heard today on ESPN that Vince Young has announced his plans to return to school for one more year.

Someone to watch is Brad Smith QB of Missouri hes looked pretty good athletically and could easily make a transition from QB to WR in the nfl, just like Randel El did

Watching play this past week you may think so but he's just not very smart. This guy came in with a lot of hype & has just flopped.

And the reason is this: In the eight years that Mack Brown has run the Texas program, no top prospect has ever left school early.

The same thing was true at Duke for 20 years with Mike Krzyzewski until 6 years ago. Since then Elton Brand, William Avery, Corey Maggette, Jay Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng, now bobody stays.

Hurray for Vince. And hurray for us, because it's one less quarterback that everyone around here will be talking about for the next three months.

KB21 said:
I don't think any amount of time in college will give Vince Young what he really needs, and that is a quarterback's mind. That's not something you teach to a player.

Despite that someone will still pull the trigger based on his athelticsm...I think he projects to be another Kordell Stewart.

ckparrothead said:
Hurray for Vince. And hurray for us, because it's one less quarterback that everyone around here will be talking about for the next three months.

Good....I did'nt want to argue why we should go no where near the guy for the next three months.

ckparrothead said:

:lol:

I couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom