Merged: Vince Young | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

Buddwalk said:
Despite that someone will still pull the trigger based on his athelticsm...I think he projects to be another Kordell Stewart.

Reason enough to stay away from him. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :escape:

Although I wouldn't say we should go nowhere near him. I mean, there's a certain point in every draft when a guy of his skill set would be a steal even if he just ends up a talented backup.

BTW I didn't mean that as a knock on Vince Young. I don't believe he's first round material, but that doesn't mean I don't believe he's draft material because ya never really do know.

What I just mean is I have to have seen about 20 quarterback names cycled through this board as who should be our draft pick and most people that mention the guy almost always label him a first day pick or fourth round at the latest etc...except that I'm not even sure 20 quarterbacks will be drafted, since the average number of drafted QBs over the past four years is 15 per year, with usually between 6 and 10 of those coming in the final two rounds of the draft. Sometimes it seems there are enough bandwagons to bring adequate food to a third world country.

who wouldn't want kordell stewart? :lol:

i actually agree with budd on this one. he has a lot of slash tendencies

kastofsna120 said:
who wouldn't want kordell stewart? :lol:

i actually agree with budd on this one. he has a lot of slash tendencies

Hell i've seen some websites project him as a wr cause hes so athletic. Honestly you'd want to put him in at qb cause of that reason but he just really isnt a good qb, but the same can be said for Michael Vick...and he got taken #1 overall. I doubt Young will declare and staying another year and maybe finally showing he can throw the ball then he is a top 10 lock. Based on athleticism hes a 1st round lock though

Joneal7 said:
kffl.com reports that Young plans on coming back

That's what they all say, I'll believe it when the draft comes and goes and he's not in it.

tmny99 said:
I heard today on ESPN that Vince Young has announced his plans to return to school for one more year.

:yell:I CANT FRAKING BELIEVE THIS:yell:WAIT TILL NEXT YEARS DRAFT TO GET THE BEST FUTURE QB FOR MIAMI:yell:

:fire::fire:

dorsaroll156 said:
:yell:I CANT FRAKING BELIEVE THIS:yell:WAIT TILL NEXT YEARS DRAFT TO GET THE BEST FUTURE QB FOR MIAMI:yell:

:fire::fire:

I agree, Brady Quinn will be ready after another year w/ Weis and a national championship under his belt :)

ckparrothead said:
Hurray for Vince. And hurray for us, because it's one less quarterback that everyone around here will be talking about for the next three months.

Well some names have come out of the woodworks today. Brett Basanez? Quinton Porter? Give me a break. The only senior QBs we should talking about now are Leinart in the first, Cutler or Whitehurst in the third, & maybe Croyle later. That's it.

Vince Young declares :-)

The time is now. Forget all of this Leinart crap, we probably won't get him anyway. Draft a QB that you know will do well both running and passing. I know I don't have any say in who the team drafts but it would be in their better interest to draft Young. He has Vick-like speed and he can pass a lot better. Would anyone agree with me?

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
The time is now. Forget all of this Leinart crap, we probably won't get him anyway. Draft a QB that you know will do well both running and passing. I know I don't have any say in who the team drafts but it would be in their better interest to draft Young. He has Vick-like speed and he can pass a lot better. Would anyone agree with me?

no

Back
Top Bottom