Merged: Vince Young | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

unifiedtheory said:
The next 4 months will be Vince Young, Vince Young and more Vince Young.

May god have mercy on our souls.
clear.gif

060693 said:
And USC did not have a high ranked offense this year they gave a ton of points this year did you see the Arizona State game, or did you miss them against Fresno state. Seriously, don't judge drafting from the first round on one game, you need to extropolate the style of play and how it translates to the NFL, you remember Andre Ware. I mean what do you think that because he does this in the Rose Bowl that now he can do this on Sundays in the fall. IF it where that easy, most college recruits would be playing in the league. On a side note I was very impressed with Huff and white from USC (remonded me of Stepen Davis / Lamont Jordan)

Well I didn't think Vince Young had a one hit wonder. He did lead his team to a 13 - 0 record and posted the best QB rating in the nation over the entire season. Tonight just shows he can do it against the best of the best, let the hype begin.

I love these people that discount Young's passing ability but defend Gus's. Tell you what we have to get a QB in here and Young is a very good prospect but I guess people here would just like to keep waiting for a championship. I mean its been a quarter decade whats another decade. I hear there are no upgrades to Gus then in another breath Young cannot play QB whatever I guess people see what they want to see. Supposedly we need a certai type of Qb well Vince can do everything our offense so calledly requires hell i'm certain that frerotte is so much better than a Cutler, Young or Croyle. If Young cannot pass how was he 30 of 40 and spread the ball around?

kastofsna120 said:
texas. so what? leinart proved more in this game than young

Proved he has no arm strength and isnt as good as anyone thinks

Young proved he is a far better all around player than leinart can dream of being

wazzy said:
Kastofsna I stand behind you as Leinart being the better QB and having the better arm but I think Young proved more tonight then Leinart. That doesn't mean Young deserves to be drafted higher then Leinart and that doesn't mean Young is the better QB. If that last pass was off 80 percent of the people on here would be saying that Leinart is still the better QB.
young did what he did all year. stand behind a mammoth line and complete short passes to wide open receivers. leinart faced one of the country's best defenses and chewed through it when reggie bush was ineffective in the 2nd half

May God of mercy on our souls for trotting out Gus Frerotte as a starting NFL QB about 7 years too late.

bobdroopy said:
Well I didn't think Vince Young had a one hit wonder. He did lead his team to a 13 - 0 record and posted the best QB rating in the nation over the entire season. Tonight just shows he can do it against the best of the best, let the hype begin.

Amen.

Alex22 said:
Proved he has no arm strength and isnt as good as anyone thinks

Young proved he is a far better all around player than leinart can dream of being
lol, if anything leinart proved his arm strength more than ever tonight. he was zipping passes left and right in the 2nd half. young didn't throw the ball deep at all at any point. reminds me of aaron rodgers vs. USC last year

kastofsna120 said:
young did what he did all year. stand behind a mammoth line and complete short passes to wide open receivers. leinart faced one of the country's best defenses and chewed through it when reggie bush was ineffective in the 2nd half

And was the second best QB....on the field.

phinswin said:
LOL how did i know this would happen... some one wins the national title and has a phenominal game and all of the sudden hes the best fit... dont get me wrong ive wanted vince young too... but i still think cutler would be the best fit out of all the QBs in this years draft.. its either cutler or quinn .....but quinn is staying so i want CUTLER...

I have liked Vince all along and the championship game just confirms that he was the best QB in college football this year.

A.P.A said:
I'm pretty sure 90% of posters don't even actually use the forums, they just scroll the main forum on the main page, and post when seen fit. Honestly, in my opinion, this is nothing more than a great way for Finheaven to lose a few thousand hits a day. :rolleyes:

OMG! Getting the posters to post their threads and comment in the appropriate area of the message board!!!!

I think that is a GREAT thing.

It is not too difficult take the time to CLICK on the link to the area where the thread or post belongs...I do it all the time.

kastofsna120 said:
the best QB for us is one that can't throw? no thanks

Stop being mad your guy Leinart got out performed

Guess what Buddy Vince Young outplayed Leinart with his arm not just his legs, And he didnt make the stupid mistake of throwing an INT near the endzone or throwing it out of bounds with the game on the line, Young is the far better player and better person

Leinart just put more fuel into my fire when he said 'We are still the better team' thats classless

kastofsna120 said:
lol, if anything leinart proved his arm strength more than ever tonight. he was zipping passes left and right in the 2nd half. young didn't throw the ball deep at all at any point. reminds me of aaron rodgers vs. USC last year

He threw for 75% completion....30 out of 40 passes....and thats not enough?

Back
Top Bottom