Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love?

Why does everyone want brady Quinn?

Why is everyone so fond of his guy?..I personally saw him play against USC, and let me tell you, he was being harrased,chased,teased,knocked out, and bullied on almost every play. He looked confused in the pocket and was very hesitant and VERY NERVOUS!....Brady Quinn? C'mon just because his name has BRADY in it....IMO

Why is everyone so fond of his guy?..I personally saw him play against USC, and let me tell you, he was being harrased,chased,teased,knocked out, and bullied on almost every play. He looked confused in the pocket and was very hesitant and VERY NERVOUS!....Brady Quinn? C'mon just because his name has BRADY in it....IMO

You watched one game, clearly an expert. I love how you say how much he was harrased by the defense and then act as though that is his fault. His line cant block for crap, man he is horrible. Makes perfect sense.

the question is why not Quinn? he has prototypical size, has a strong arm, has a ton of confidence in his accuracy so isn't afraid of making any thows and he has the accuracy to back such confidence. he has more than enough mobility to move around and avoid the rush. but most important, he is very smart. he knows how to read defenses, he makes all the necessary adjustments and knows when to dump off to his back. he has learned from Weis who is one of the best QB teachers out there. he is NFL ready. so again, why not Quinn?

Seriously guys... whats with the Quinn hard-on? There have been better looking qbs that have come out of college,with better arm strength and have been duds... this guy just doesnt have that"wow" factor I look for in a qb. I just dont see it...maybe someone can change my mind as I am all for getting a franchise qb. Truly, I think this is not the guy. We can grab a few players at 9 that can play now rather than 2-3 yrs down the line. This team needs an injection of youth and players who can have impacts early. L Brown,Jarret,Ginn,Gaines Adams etc.. hell I even like trading our second in a package to get back in to late rd 1 and grab buster davis for mlb. Sorry,quinns not on my radar. I felt better about rivers and cutler when they were coming out, maybe some of you are just looking for our own Brady but its not coming from Notre Dame

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!...This guy Brady isn't a great QB most people are making him out to be. I saw him in the USC game over here at LA and let me tell you..HE really sucks. Doesnt have good confidence, hesitat with his throws, and can't read the defense really good....BRADY QUINN???...C'mon guys only because he has a BRADY in his name!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!...This guy Brady isn't a great QB most people are making him out to be. I saw him in the USC game over here at LA and let me tell you..HE really sucks. Doesnt have good confidence, hesitat with his throws, and can't read the defense really good....BRADY QUINN???...C'mon guys only because he has a BRADY in his name!

:sidelol: NFL scouts rate him as one of the best players in the draft because Brady is in his name. You're a genius. I'd ask what you thought of Quinn when he played USC last year but it's obvious you dont watch him play.

:sidelol: NFL scouts rate him as one of the best players in the draft because Brady is in his name. You're a genius. I'd ask what you thought of Quinn when he played USC last year but it's obvious you dont watch him play.

If that's the case, why were so many people wanting JAY Cutler? :lol:

Didn't Brady Quinn put up 3 TDs against USC? And was forced to come from behind with his defense giving up 44 points? The guy also went for 2 TDs and 300 yards against us and our pretty good DE's.

Stop posting your opinion. It's seriously ******ed and honestly, every time I read a post by you or someone like you, its one step closer to making me delete this website off my bookmarks. Im not sure how much more ignorant you can get on a subject but you're starting to take the cake.

I dunno about that. If Quinn looked shook, then JD Booty looked like he was asleep and just had cold water thrown on him.

This is absurd. They get top talent year in and year out. They just suck as a team

Really? They didnt bring in top talent before Charlie came to town.. go back from 2002 on.. and look at their national rankings.

Honestly, do a TINY bit of research and you'll see

Back
Top Bottom