Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love?

Darius Walker

Rhema McKnight

Dan Santucci

Ryan Harris

You talk as if these are all potential first rounders that he was playing with. Those guys arnt great... and wont go before the 3rd round at best...

I guess you have never watched him play...

37 TD passes

7 INTS

3426 yards

62% completion

what else do you want?

a win vs a good team. that guy on your sig though... he could be a player, i like him.

I think that is just a pretty poor way to diminish Cutler's accomplishments.

Not at all. He still has to play well. It takes away how much stock I place in one game, but that speaks to his entire team, not him. Besides it's the truth, people are more likely to take Vandy lightly than ND letting them sneak up on teams.

a win vs a good team. that guy on your sig though... he could be a player, i like him.

Why is it that when Stantons team is choking seemingly once a month he gets a pass? Stanton isnt beating good teams, yet he gets a pass. I'm confused by people who use arguments against Quinn, then give other QBs a pass for those samethings.

You talk as if these are all potential first rounders that he was playing with. Those guys arnt great... and wont go before the 3rd round at best...

no I didn't, I said that they had more talent than MSU and Stanford

putting words in my mouth is low and desperate, you should be proud

no I didn't, I said that they had more talent than MSU and Stanford

putting words in my mouth is low and desperate, you should be proud

You are so ready to fight... chill the **** out...

My point was... is that neither had great talent around them. Quinn's was marginally better... but neither offense had any real great talent (other than Symargjaiehaliehvifa)

Why is it that when Stantons team is choking seemingly once a month he gets a pass? Stanton isnt beating good teams, yet he gets a pass. I'm confused by people who use arguments against Quinn, then give other QBs a pass for those samethings.

because,if we are going to pick a guy and have him sit 2-3 yrs Id rather stanton. quinn to me has topped out and has a low ceiling,stanton has ,imo a high ceiling and should be better than quinn.

if someone put words in your mouth you would be belligerent too

if you had any pride

it should be noted that quinn had at least four to five games a year throughout his career that he could just absolutely light it up.

air force, navy, army, stanford and usually UNC.

none of these teams scream watch out.

thats roughly fifteen games out of quinns career that he could have great numbers.

I'm not saying the big ten is a powerhouse, but certainly playing ohio state, michigan, wisconsin, penn state and even iowa is much harder than playing against the above mentioned.

I would further agree with a previous statement that stanton seems to have a higher ceiling than quinn.

To be fair though, both qb's would probably accell under cams thumb.

I have said all along that I would rather address another need with our first rounder, before we take quinn. There are only about three guys I would use our ninth pick on, russell, johnson and thomas. past that I would seriously consider trading our pick with someone to get more picks in this years draft.

we'll see

All the Big 10 schools have cupcakes on their schedule too. The bottom of the Big 10 is as bad as the teams ND plays, plus they have some out of conference cupcakes. It's funny you list Big 10 teams and ND played 2 of them. I mean MSU played Idaho, Eastern Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Northwestern.

Also, this is the first time in Quinns career that he played all 3 Academies in the same year. Previously he only played Navy. He has also only played UNC once. So the 15 games in his career comment is just false.

As for Stanton having a higher ceiling, that's just a nice way to say he hasnt lived up to his potential in college. Who knows if he will in the pros.

most people hate ND. If Quinn is the best player at that spot we need to take him. Iam tired of filling needs, take the talent. Iam a Clemson guy and Gaines if the real deal, but he does take a play off from time to time.

What makes Quinn so much better than Edwards? What makes Quinn light years ahead of Jared Zabransky. Zabransky's stats are just as good as Quinn's and he is a way better athlete and scrambler. We could probably get Zabransky with a 6th or 7th.

Back
Top Bottom