Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: why quinn? just cant see why all the love?

Brother , I'll put it this way... you know how some girls are pretty and others are sexy? well quinn is just pretty and me I'd take a sexy girl over a pretty one any day.

Haha, well Charlie Weis thinks Quinn is as sexy as Tom Brady. That's sexy enough for me. And pretty is way better than 3 ugly fat girls (think fat chick from that movie Norbit), which is what we currently have.

Talent? How much talent did Notre Dame have? Besides Jeff Symargiaielaneishslsa

just because you hate Notre Dame, doesn't invalidate my point

besides Samardzija they have 3 or 4 other offensive players who will be in the NFL next year

now tell me about the Michigan State and Stanford offensive players who will be drafted next year, this oughta be good

besides Samardzija they have 3 or 4 other offensive players who will be in the NFL next year

now tell me about the Michigan State and Stanford offensive players who will be drafted next year, this oughta be good

Tell me about that horrid ND offensive line. All the weapons in the world won't matter if that line keeps letting pressure get to Quinn. And with that line, it happens often yet Brady's able to put up nice stats, and more importantly, wins.

Tell me about that horrid ND offensive line. All the weapons in the world won't matter if that line keeps letting pressure get to Quinn. And with that line, it happens often yet Brady's able to put up nice stats, and more importantly, wins.

good grief

I dont hate Notre Dame in any way... they just arnt that good besides Quinn.

What 3 or 4 other offensive players are going to be good? Ryan Harris isnt that good... and neither is Darius Walker...

I dont hate Notre Dame in any way... they just arnt that good besides Quinn.

What 3 or 4 other offensive players are going to be good? Ryan Harris isnt that good... and neither is Darius Walker...

what ever dude

No, I just dont see why a qb cant come from there. Was hoping you could explain it

dude,your killing me... its not that he cant come from ND its that HE (quinn) is not the guy. But if you really want to know, I guess Mirer,Powlus and that whole bunch did not get too good playing those tough Army games. So no, aside from Joe montana I cant remember the last ND qb to make it after him. let it go already... quinns not going to be the man down here.

this guy just doesnt have that"wow" factor I look for in a qb. I just dont see it...maybe someone can change my mind as I am all for getting a franchise qb. Truly, I think this is not the guy.

I think the "WOW" is overrated. You can't get anymore "WOW" when Vince Young singlehandledly won the national championship for Texas, yet he was ripped as a mental midget and slid down. Yes Quinn has had bad bowl games... and Peyton Manning had bad playoff games until this year . This is the first time in 10 years i'm not agonizing over this pick. If the fish take Quinn @ 9 I' m fine with it because Cameron knows quarterbacks as good as anyone else in the league. He knows what it takes to be a NFL caliber QB. :D

=I think the "WOW" is overrated. You can't get anymore "WOW" when Vince Young singlehandledly won the national championship for Texas, yet he was ripped as a mental midget and slid down. Yes Quinn has had bad bowl games... and Peyton Manning had bad playoff games until this year . This is the first time in 10 years i'm not agonizing over this pick. If the fish take Quinn @ 9 I' m fine with it because Cameron knows quarterbacks as good as anyone else in the league. He knows what it takes to be a NFL caliber QB. :D[/QUOTE]

So he wont take Quinn then, I can rest tonight,thank you.

Back
Top Bottom