Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

can i see this thing ur reading..link?

Its a draft magazine. They have him rated as the 2nd best guard. Look, like WRs, this wasnt a great year for guards, so you expect them to go in a somewhat unexpected order.

Im weary of wasted picks.

Look at Parcell's past in drafting lineman.

Not very good.

Could have gotten him with one of our 6th or one of our 7ths.

yeah to say Murphy would be there later when so many teams are taking small school prospects a lot earlier than they are projected (the one guy the Titans just drafted wasn't even given a grade by NFL scouts) is knd of silly

The player comparison I see compares to Justin Smiley.

It's obvious Parcells has a "type" for the position.

relax guys...we don't have all the info...if they moved up is for a reason...they felt someone else was gonna take him..they really like this kid and we needed a guard...he did a mision and have great characther and we're looking for that...our team keeps getting bigger and bigger

Ozzy rules!!

i concur

but Merling not a OLB:lol:

Not very good.

Glad you know more than our draft board:up:

BTW- Which NFL team do you work for?????

Not very good.

Some say Baker, Flacco etc. could have been had in the 2nd.

Some wanted Connor at 32 he went in round 3.

There is a reason players fall and others are taken. IMO I am happy with this draft so far, it is better for us then the past couple of years.

It's amusing how people will knock a player before even seeing him play at the NFL level.

Caldwell was drafted.

I LOVE when people say that you cold have gotten him later. I actually love when a team trades up, it shows they have some conviction about the guy. This is classic Parcells, address the trenches early, then find steals at CB and WR - e.g. Patrick Crayton and Jacques Reeves in Dallas.

One of 7th round picks is gone I'm asuming that's what we gave up to move up in the 4th.

Shawn Murphy was called by Sparano to let him know he was selected. Parcells made all the other calls, so Sparano must have pushed for him. And Sparano knows OL.

Back
Top Bottom