Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

who would you like to see us get now?

Hmm...that's a tough one with also seeing Manningham go to New York...for now I'd have to say Lavelle Hawkins, but right now it's a crapshoot. It might be wiser to get a WR off of the waiver wire at this point and target CBs.

well,it seems like JT will start the season with us now....we might move him during the season tho...maybe we'll move him right after the draft for picks in 2009? teams will see how they came out of the draft and I hope a team or 2 call us and make us an offer

Ozzy rules!!

There are still good WR available. Davon Bess & Gryce Mcmullen, theres also a WR from louiville we had targeted

haha that was quite the heated discussion :lol:
on the nfl networks show

ps... im glad at least one person on the nfl networks coverage is not on his knees for the new england patriots

I wonder when John David Booty goes. I never suspected he would fall to the fifth.

does anyone here likes Paul Hubbard from Wisconsin?

Ozzy rules!!

So what do we think for our next pick ??? CB, LB, C or another position ???

Best remaining WRs: Adarius Bowman, D.J. Hall, Arman Shields, Darius Raynaud.

At this point, they all have knocks against their game (most of them being speed), so it'll be interesting to see if we take one.

I actually felt like we could get Booty or Ainge in round 6 but I'm fine with us drafting Henne...there're gonna be some battles in taring camp with the 2 lines being so big and some many new players

Ozzy rules!!

does anyone here likes Paul Hubbard from Wisconsin?

Ozzy rules!!

i know miami checked him out a few times...he may be a target in the 6th...also adarius bowman

Back
Top Bottom