Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
I just heard Schefter and Mort do their reports during half time of the Colts - Texans game. Schefter listed the teams he believes would be interested in paying the remainder of Moss's salary. Miami WAS NOT on the list. He must have talked to someone within the front office and removed the Fins from his list he tweeted earlier in the day.

we would be on the hook for whatever we offered him, not 6 million..

Believe it would be the same as the draft. Which would mean that the first tiebreaker is strength of schedule. Since we've had one of the toughest schedules, and they're in the NFC West, and have a combined opponent schedule of less than .500, I'm guessing they have priority.

Not so fast, Seattle is in first place in their division, the Dolphins are in third place, the Seahawks have a better conference record as well...advantage Dolphins!

I just heard Schefter and Mort do their reports during half time of the Colts - Texans game. Schefter listed the teams he believes would be interested in paying the remainder of Moss's salary. Miami WAS NOT on the list. He must have talked to someone within the front office and removed the Fins from his list he tweeted earlier in the day.
There isn't a salary cap this year''I mean just look at the Jets free spending ways, also there maybe a lock out next year. Let's hope the Dolphins front office is going all in to win this year.

Not so fast, Seattle is in first place in their division, the Dolphins are in third place, the Seahawks have a better conference record as well...advantage Dolphins!

Seattle is 2 spots ahead of us at 16. Chicago said they weren't going after Moss.

get him if available,no excuses. maybe as bad as this sounds, we need someone throwing a tantrum on the sidelines about our ****ty playcalling to get into hennings head.

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81bcbb19/Making-sense-of-Moss-situation[/video]

if you're miami, and you're having trouble scoring TDs, and you don't want Randy back with the pats, you take him on waivers, even if he doesn't want to play for you, you're keeping him away from a division rival.

There might be a rule disallowing a team from re-signing a player they traded away within a year.

Back
Top Bottom