Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
2vhvvy0-1.jpg

This was sent to me by Vaark. Awesome job, my friend. Now, I probably won't rock this in the sig because I would probably have a massive amount of PM's as to why I took one of my pictures of Maryse out of my sig. Rest assured, this bad boy will see plenty of action!

I wonder how many other teams forums have this exact thread going!?!

Anyway, I think him Marshall & Bess would be a dynamic trio, make our pass game lethal. IF the plays were called right to utilize the 3 of them right.

I kno Moss is a liability sometimes...BUT...He makes winning teams win more, & losing team lose more bc of his playing moral. Being that we're a winning team w a shot at going post season, I think we'd get the "good" Moss. Also, we'd only sign him for a 1 yr deal...so if it didn't work out, we'd lose nothing...but I think it's worth the gamble to pick him up for 1 yr & give us that extra boost. Bc then def either Moss or Marshall or Bess would be WIDE open, can't double all 3. So if it was a possibility to pick him up I'm all for it, it can only help. We wouldn't have to give up any picks, just a few mill but we have the cash for it. Anything to improve the team I'm for it. We can always waive him too if for some reason it turned out to be a disaster, but I don't think it would be.

The bottom line with Moss right now is he needs a strong finish to the season to justify asking for a big contract in the offseason. I'm sure his agent will be letting him know right now he's costing himself millions and millions of dollars if he doesn't get back on track!

I'm in the minority here, I do not want moss here, I think we are doing fine without him & our main handicap is henning. Our team chemistry is going good & i wouldn't wanna put that in jeopardy by putting a guy known for tantrums when he doesn't get his way here. Heck, give Moore a shot on the field if we're not satisfied with hartline, he has 4.3 speed and can open things up as well if given the chance.

If he comes, he comes....welcome aboard, but if I could have any say so, I'd say no to this deal.

Miami Dolphins Bandits FB page says:

we WILL put a claim for Moss! take it for what its worth...

cant put links due mobile device, but just search them on facebook.

i dont think they know anymore than the avg diehard fan like us, but it would make no sense not to put in a claim. he would look great in aqua, and we would become a dynamic offense.

is it possible we can make a trade with minn. we give them dan henning and a 7th for moss:lol::lol:

If any of you saw his press conference, you'd clearly understand his heart is still with the pats. I dont know about you guys, but i dont want a player on my team who roots for a DIVISION rival on the inside. No Thank YOU to MOSS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could log on my Facebook page and say "The Dolphins will put in a claim for WR Randy Moss." and it will have the same amount of credibility of those dumb***es. Which is none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom