Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Not questioning their credibility, I know they've been right most of the time, if not everytime.. but how does a group of fans go about becoming close to the actual team?

Sounds like a lot of other teams would probably pick him up.

The only negative is how much is it going to cost and then you end up picking up his entire contract.

d-1

The waiver wire to pick up Moss goes by inverse order of a team's record...so the Bills would have the first shot...we are not in the
top 15 to get him (i.e., he would have to clear at least 15 teams before he got to us). If we want to go after a WR I like AJ Green of Georgia, but we have other priorities in next year's draft.

The waiver wire to pick up Moss goes by inverse order of a team's record...so the Bills would have the first shot...we are not in the
top 15 to get him (i.e., he would have to clear at least 15 teams before he got to us). If we want to go after a WR I like AJ Green of Georgia, but we have other priorities in next year's draft.

We are #18 I believe.

Guys I had my doubts about these so called 'Bandits' but, they were spot on the night before the Marshall trade to us... They must have some sort of inside source.

Straight cash homeys!!!!

I am sure many athletes have homes in S. Forida. I just think someone will claim him way before
the Phin's come up.

Sounds like a lot of other teams would probably pick him up.

The only negative is how much is it going to cost and then you end up picking up his entire contract.

d-1
he would cost us 3.6 mil. we would be held accountable for half the money he is due. the rest would be paid by minn i believe.

Not questioning their credibility, I know they've been right most of the time, if not everytime.. but how does a group of fans go about becoming close to the actual team?

With the monstrosity that is "The Finsiders", I'd take the Bandits word over them.
By the way, in case you didn't know, Randy Moss is a spoiled brat. He will NOT play for a losing team...even though we're 4-3 I think that includes us. Any team that isn't contending, Moss will not play for. He won't show up to play, or if he does, he won't give any effort. I expect him to clear waivers and stay unsigned, with perhaps the Patriots sweeping in to pick him back up on a veteran minimum. Freakin' pirates.

he would cost us 3.6 mil. we would be held accountable for half the money he is due. the rest would be paid by minn i believe.

I read we would only pay vet minimum, an minn pays the rest for the year. So practically he is free

I would personally like to hear RANDY MOSS SAY: THAT HE IS TAKING HIS TALENTS to SOUTH BEACH! But its going to be TRICKY. The BANDITS REPORT BELOW IS FACT..THAT THE DOLPHINS WILL PUT IN A WAIVER CLAIM FOR MOSS. NOW WILL HE BE AWARDED TO US--THAT IS THE QUESTION. MOSS IS NOT OFFICIALLY ON THE WIRE YET--IT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MORNING. IM ON THE CASE...MARKY MARC560WQAM

http://www.facebook.com/MIAMIDOLPHINSBANDITS?v=wall

My boy the Bandits have always been spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the monstrosity that is "The Finsiders", I'd take the Bandits word over them.
By the way, in case you didn't know, Randy Moss is a spoiled brat. He will NOT play for a losing team...even though we're 4-3 I think that includes us. Any team that isn't contending, Moss will not play for. He won't show up to play, or if he does, he won't give any effort. I expect him to clear waivers and stay unsigned, with perhaps the Patriots sweeping in to pick him back up on a veteran minimum. Freakin' pirates.

You would be surprise the connections the Bandits have.

Back
Top Bottom