Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Lombardi said his "gut" tells him Moss in Miami!

What does that mean???? He's sniffing his farts ... and smelling fish with a hint of moldy wood?

Seems to me at least 2/3 of the NFL would put in a clam for him... so we have no shot at him.

The teams ahead of us won't pick him up unless they know ahead of time he wants to be there.
So..
Legit deep threat for an offense that has none?
Red zone threat for a team that can't score in the red zone?

I don't think this move would hurt for one year

Yeah I mean his effort against the Pats was disgusting yesterday. Tom Brady isn't on this team folks. You think he'll put up with Chad ****ing Henne?

Farvre wasn't the problem in Minnesota. Childress was. Childress has a habit of disrespecting players and turning them against him. Moss doesn't play that. One thing about Sparano is that the players respect and seem to listen to him as a coach. Moss is playing for a big pay off for his last contract after this season. I think he would do well in Miami and the beauty is if he doesn't, he can be cut with little to no effect on the organization. This is low risk high reward and the Phins would be insane not to give it a shot.

No thank you. Maybe 3 years ago but not now. Moss used to be great because you didn't need a qb with pinpoint accuracy you just needed someone to sling it deep and Moss would go get it. Be it age, or lack of motivation Moss has completely lost his ability to adjust to the ball and "go get it" if it's not landing in his hands in stride he's probably not catching it. Henne has a strong arm but isn't exactly a sniper out there. Taking touches away from Marshal and Bess would be a mistake. Plus why mess up the chemistry this team seems to have by adding another potentially combustable element.

True he definitely is not the same player three years ago. But did you see the Viking Patriot game?
Aikman said himself that he has never seen a safety line up that deep in his Entire career.
Hoody knows his condition well. He wouldn't have a safety cheating that heavily if Moss still didn't have it.
Having a wr that commands that type of attention, opposite Marshall, is dangerous as hell for defenses.

you cant double moss with marshall on the other side. you giving henne moss is like giving a freshman henne braylon edwards. the one thing this team is missing is a deep threat! moss would be the best number 2 in history. remember the last time moss was a number 2? 18 touchdowns, and the best offense ever! wait, thatt was before the 2007 patriots. MOSSED!

Hey guys just out of curiosity, were do they get that gear they wear to the games. ive searched numerous shop sites and all i can find are jersey and hats and crap. where can i find all the reall cool fan gear? thank u

I am praying these bandit dudes have those connections lol.
Getting Moss. AND finding out Sparano might be calling the plays here on out?
Holy **** christmas and new years all in one day.

I could log on my Facebook page and say "The Dolphins will put in a claim for WR Randy Moss." and it will have the same amount of credibility of those dumb***es. Which is none.

You do realize that they have a direct link with the folks at WQAM?

Of cause, bring Moss here, to start over Bess.
When Moss refuse to come off the field, because Bess is bad against the run.

Not questioning their credibility, I know they've been right most of the time, if not everytime.. but how does a group of fans go about becoming close to the actual team?

blow jobs.

Those tax benefits must be sweet!

It's simple, really. In FLORIDA, there's no State, County, or Local Income Tax, and the Property Tax Rate is a whole lot lower than just about everywhere. State Death Taxes and Gift Taxes are beatable and nil respectively, and even the Sales Tax is at 6%.

The "cost of doing business " is really low, so that if (e.g.) a wealthy athlete wanted to buy a few franchised-businesses, his prospects for success are a lot higher in Florida than just about anywhere else.

As to Boca Raton, it's in southern Palm Beach County, and is c. a 40 minute leisurely drive to JOE ROBBIE Stadium (it'll ALWAYS be "JOE ROBBIE Stadium" to me!). BOCA's one of the best, most affluent areas in the State.

Back
Top Bottom