Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Broncos could take a chance at Moss, remember he coached him in NE.

It would be a nice FU to the Pats if he could come in and play well. A little redemption for Welker.
Chubbs

I don't like it. With a Vikings team in desperate need of a playmaking wideout, they clearly felt Moss wasn't doing it. Maybe he was just being his lazy self, and he wasn't happy with his situation.
NO, that team is in disarray. As the raiders know, moss bags it when he plays on a crappy team. Also Moss basically said he didn't like being in Minnesota yesterday during his press conference.

Henning Already Drawing Up Dinks and Dunks for Moss

He's licking his chops ... literally can't wait.

Randy Moss: Pennington Factor?

Wasnt Pennington Moss' college QB? Do they have a good relationship? If so, could that be a factor in keeping Moss in check here? The bad would be that Moss would publicly stump for Pennington to take over if Henne and him don't click.

From a pure football perspective, this would be a great move. I don't care if he doesn't catch a single pass all year, his presence alone on the field is worth a claim. Look at Welker AFTER moss left, and look at Harvin AFTER moss arrived. He would make this wr trio of marshall bess and moss unstoppable. Add to that a chance to stick it to the patriots, and this becomes a no brainer to me.

Worst case scenario it doesnt work-out, then we let him walk at the end of the year.

This move could put this tem over the hump

Do you want Randy Moss on the Phins?

Had to do it. :)

Im still iffy about moss. This guy is a major concern character wise, and im not seeing his will to play. Who knows, maybe he just knows the vikings suck and doesnt want to play for them anymore!

I have to wonder how we would handle Moss if he acts up.. we couldn't even handle Porter. We kept freaking Cameron Wake on the bench just so we wouldn't upset Porter.
The thing is that Brandon Marshall is the clear number 1 here. He couldn't come in and expect everyone to drop everything for him. When the coaching staff came in, Porter was already the leader here. It wouldn't be the same situation with Moss.

Yes, I'm not sure who would say no but they are crazy if they did

"Randy is very sad to find out about being waived by the Vikings this morning," Moss' agent, Joel Segal, said in an e-mail to the Star Tribune. "He has and always will remain fond of the fans in Minnesota. We will let the process of the waiver wire take its course and we will move on from there."

Moss now will be on the waiver wire until Tuesday afternoon. Segal said he already has heard from Miami and Seattle. Any team that claims Moss would be responsible for the balance of Moss' $6.4 million base salary or the Vikings will owe the balance

http://bit.ly/ckcqRC

Back
Top Bottom