Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Honestly I do not know how to vote. My Heart says Yes, but my Brain is telling me No!

Oh who am I kidding, I am an emotional little bish when it comes to the fins. BRING IN MOSS!!!!
Chubbs

According to PFT, if he gets claimed off waivers, the claiming team will pay the pro-rated portion of his salary. If he clears waivers, then whoever signs him will not have to pay the salary. Minnesota will.

According to NFLN, you have it backwards my friend.

NOTHING TO LOSE HERE, NOT EVEN CASH.

EDIT: Did they report it wrong or did I hear it wrong? If someone could post official rules on waiver wire payment stuff, that would be extremely helpful.

They have a great relationship, way back when he called Chad the best QB he ever played w/ but that was before he played w/ Brady.

go get moss. i dont care what people say about character issue. the guy isnt as bad as it seems. he would be a low risk, high reward guy. we need a major spark to our offense. the guy will be playing for a new contract. he will perform.

for all of those people who may say that he is not worth it, just think about how explosive our offense can be. try covering marshall and moss on the outside, with bess in the slot. good luck with that.

i dont care about character. please get real. we have tried for years to have ''good guys'' in here, and how has that worked out for us? most of these teams that win have mean players. not saying moss is a mean type of guy, but he would bring a different type of attitude to the team. go out and get him.

again, everything to gain, nothing to lose. he acts up. waive his ***. he is playing for a new contract, he would be playing for a team that is making a playoff push, it will give him another game to go up against the guy who called him a ''slouch'' in revis, he will play motivated.

can you really blame him for this Minnesota stint? everyone hates childress, they cant stand the guy, he isnt the only one.

PLEASE MIAMI, GO OUT AND MAKE US A DEADLY OFFENSE. WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, WE WONT NEED TO GIVE HIM BIG MONEY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!

Why would this make sense?

• We'd surely have a vengeance-filled/stoked gamer when we'd play against the Pats. Could turn the tide when we have to play them again later this year.
  • Most importantly, moss would be able to reveal nuances about the Pats offense to our defense.
  • Could assist the wr development of Wallace- they're body type is similar

To win those next divisional games, this would be a win-win situation- even if he's here only for this year.

He's already been dropped by two competent front office's this year for not only giving no effort, but diminished production. What delusion juice are you all sucking on to believe he'd come here and pull his crazy **** together enough to be a positive for this team?

YES YES YES. he is a low risk, high reward guy. we wont need to dish out lots of money, he will add another dynamic guy to the offense, nothing to lose here, please get him. please please please.

p.s, we can use him this week vs Baltimore. imagine Marshall and moss on the outside and Bess in the slot. good luck d coordinators.

He's already been dropped by two competent front office's this year for not only giving no effort, but diminished production. What delusion juice are you all sucking on to believe he'd come here and pull his crazy **** together enough to be a positive for this team?
Childress competent?
Please
Chubbs

Pennington and Moss are def friendly, idk what level, but they played at Marshall together and Pennington wanted him to be a Jet back when he signed with NE.

Back
Top Bottom