Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
whatever team gets him would likely try to trade him back to NE lol. on a side note, serves the vikings right for all those years ago when meathead was thier headcoach and bitchslapped Rick Spielman. Karma mother****ers.

Why would the Jets or Cowboys need him(Cowboys got the best trio of receivers in the league) man some people just can never be satisfied!!!! Besides Cowboys need him to play Qb not receiver lol.

Its easy, cut him. We don't have to pay him this year

According to PFT, if he gets claimed off waivers, the claiming team will pay the pro-rated portion of his salary. If he clears waivers, then whoever signs him will not have to pay the salary. Minnesota will.

I don't like it. With a Vikings team in desperate need of a playmaking wideout, they clearly felt Moss wasn't doing it. Maybe he was just being his lazy self, and he wasn't happy with his situation.

Our 3 losses a positive in this Randy Moss fiasco?

Perhaps this is where our three losses will help us in picking up Randy Moss as we are ahead of the Pats and
Jets in the waiver wire.

Bring him on board if we can!!! The Vikings were losers and the team was run by a moron of a coach named Brnad Childress. I live up in Packer country and I know how terrible the Vikings organization is. Moss will play hard for us and we have a regime and coaching staff like the PAtriots. We have leaders and players who play hard and would get him to play hard. He is embarressed by this and he will want to come out with avengence after this! I would want him so if we can get him we have to snag him up!!!!!

If I hear someone say Miami would not take Moss cause of character concerns I will laugh in your face

Marshall, Moss, and Bess would be insane.

It could be reasonable as good injury insurance for the wr corp.

Plus it could also assist in Roberto Wallace's development, they look similar in frame type.

I would doubt Moss would want too be a Buffalo Bill. At least with us he would have a chance too get back at the Patsies.

from his after game celebration with the patriots and his press conference. what makes you think he has any desire to "get back at them"

Back
Top Bottom