Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

This argument is a joke. Since we're in a Fin forum we have to play by their rules. With that in mind, Vontae Davis is better than Revis because he's playing better "right now". Using that logic, for fin fans, Sanchez is better than Henne because he's playing better "right now".

End thread.

4 years of college in a pro style system doesn't mean a damn thing in the NFL, it is just another tid bit of worthless information Henne bashes like to throw out there. You can also say that is 3 extra years of hits he took. You can turn any stupid bit of information how ever you want to.
lol...your resume is your resume in any profession it's all you have to go on. just like character the best way for someone to measure your character is to see where he has been. Sanchez is getting better...is Henne ?

lol @ thinking 4 years of college starting experience at a high pressure program like Michigan means nothing.

4 years of college in a pro style system doesn't mean a damn thing in the NFL, it is just another tid bit of worthless information Henne bashers like to throw out there. You can also say that is 3 extra years of hits he took. You can turn any stupid bit of information how ever you want to.

It has been stated that Parcells' philosophy is he only drafts QBs who had 4 years starting experience in college. So it obviously means something to him, and he knows a thing or two about football.

There is a long way to go w/ these 2 but Sanchez has clearly outplayed Henne this year. it's not really debateable who has been better- does this mean Sanchez will end up being better? of course not but as of today he's had the better year w/o a doubt.

It has been stated that Parcells' philosophy is he only drafts QBs who had 4 years starting experience in college. So it obviously means something to him, and he knows a thing or two about football.

The QB he drafted that was successful in the NFl over a period of time was Drew Blesdoe who started 3 years I believe at Wash State and he was drafted #1 overall and was only a decent starting QB in the NFL.

If parcells has a draft philosophy I would go in ythe opposite direction w/ his track record.

Who cares about what Favre did in parts of the game? What does it have to do with how many times Sanchez took the Jets into the red zone, how many times he took the Jets downfield? Why don't you just compare what Henne did in perfect weather vs this same Minny team? SEVEN points. That would be less than the TWENTY ONE points that Sanchez put up. In a tsunami. Not an excuse, when you put up 21 pts vs 7, you aren't the one looking for excuses. I'm saying it was pretty impressive put up those points, moving the team in that weather.

I suppose it's a good time to resurrect this discussion.

I suppose it's a good time to resurrect this discussion.

Why would now be a good time to resurrect this discussion? Did something happen today? Some breaking news perchance? Any Dolphins fans want to chime in on what could have possibly taken place that would now make this discussion more relevant than yesterday?

Why would now be a good time to resurrect this discussion? Did something happen today? Some breaking news perchance? Any Dolphins fans want to chime in on what could have possibly taken place that would now make this discussion more relevant than yesterday?

Henne was benched for Pennington.

Chad Henne is now Ex-Jet Chad Pennington's backup. Sanchez on the other hand is the QB of a 6-2 team that currently sits atop the AFC East.

Sanchez has thrown for 10 TD's and 5 Picks with a 79.4 QB rating in his second year in the league and has started since day 1. He is 14-9 overall as a starter as he missed one game last year due to a knee injury. He also made the playoffs as a rookie QB and holds a 2-1 record in the playoffs. I would say Sanchez is definitely improving. He still has a long way to go and needs to improve on his poor completion percentage but he is definitely improving.

Chad Henne has thrown for 8 TD's and 10 Picks with a 78.2 QB rating and has been benched as a starter after 21 games and leaves with a 4-4 record and a total record of 11-10. He missed the playoffs last season and was benched halfway through this one.

I think the Jets front office has done a much better job of putting talent around Sanchez then the Dolphins FO has done for Henne.

Back
Top Bottom