Merged X4: Richard Seymour Traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X4: Richard Seymour Traded

dbeals05

Tom Brady is the Devil
Reaction score
Patriots traded away Richard Seymour to the Oakland Raiders for a 2011 1st rd draft pick.

Adam_Schefter:Richard Seymour traded to Oakland for Raiders 2011 first-round pick.

Thats on Adam Schefters twitter page as of 8 minutes ago

newengland trades seymour to oakland for 2011 1st round pick

Schefter just reported on twitter

Another dumb Raiders move, no way is Seymour worth a first. Maybe a 5th. Screw it I wouldn't even trade for a 30yo DL.

what is NE thinking? their defense just got that much worse. fine by me. seymour is a hoss.

Raiders send 2011 1st round pick to

New England for Richard Seymore. They are fools. What a bonehead move and the rich keep getting richer. Although Raiders may have improved, the 2011 pick will probably be a top 12 pick. Another reason to hate the Cheatriots.

DAMN so now they got 2 first rounders they are damn smart. I hate them but Belicheat lol is a genious, 2009 draft he had 4 second round picks 4 third round picks, I mean he was getting all the talent in the draft. Now they are going to start looking for Brady's replacement groom the guy for a year maybe 2 years and they got another Brady get ready. Henne better step it up, it would suck for us to spend a first round in a QB cuz Henne just did not have it.

Back
Top Bottom