Merged X4: Richard Seymour Traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X4: Richard Seymour Traded

I hate the patriots but that is just a sensational trade considering the raiders pick will end up being a high first round pick. The Patsies are deep on the line so they can afford to make this trade. IMO Seymour's best years are behind him anyway.

Wow. The Raiders front office is a joke, and that team will continue to be a joke untill someone else takes over and makes decisions for them.

Unreal... I think Al Davis is on the Pats payroll.

Unreal. How do the Patriots continue to get high draft picks in these trades? Especially for players who are past their prime and on the decline. More than likely, the Raiders will still be in the bottom 5 of the league by 2011, giving NE a top 5 pick. It had to be the Raiders....

Wow, that is a big move. Wonder who NE will have at their RDE spot now. Seymour is good. Not sure why they decided to trade him. Maybe his contract is expiring and NE didn't have the room to give him the money he would've comanded.

I hate the patriots but that is just a sensational trade considering the raiders pick will end up being a high first round pick. The Patsies are deep on the line so they can afford to make this trade. IMO Seymour's best years are behind him anyway.

A first for Seymore in his prime would be fair, but I agree, his best years are behind him. The Raiders are a joke. Maybe they are tired of paying out 30 million guaranteed money to 1st round picks. LOL

The Raiders where one player away from becoming a sub-par team. This move makes sense as it moves them up from complete and total laughing-stock.
Ok, seriously. NE should be ashamed of themselves. Do they go to old-folks homes and rob people of their puddings too?

Another dumb Raiders move, no way is Seymour worth a first. Maybe a 5th.

To the Raiders, he's probably not worth a high pick - doubt he'll help THAT team much. But, he's arguably the best 3-4 DE in the NFL.

I think you're right. The Raiders will be bad again, but let's hope that they can win a few extra games based on the fact that they play in a horrible AFC West division.

Back
Top Bottom