MERGEDX2: Adam Schien on Sirius | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Adam Schien on Sirius

Dolphins hane no chance this season, will finish with Atlanta on the bottom of the NFL. I guess we should throw in the towel now. :boohoo:Glad their show ended at 3:00
Until we prove otherwise, we are the worst team in the NFL. On paper we have improved, but to shake off the "worst" label, we need to go out and earn it. Do I think we are going to be the worst team or near the bottom again? No, but the worst thing this team can have is high expectations.

Parcells/Ireland/Sparano are on the right path, but I don't expect a worst to first this season. I think it was mentioned in the past months that they are looking at the Dolphins with a three year plan. That means in three seasons, Miami should be a strong contender.

Adam Schien knows nothing about what is going on with the Fins. He figures that because they drafted Henne that Beck is done. I have a hard time listening to NFL on Sirius because its hard to weed the truth out of a ton of BS.
BINGO!!! enough said..

What Adam Schein thinks is irrelevant. That's all!

Many of us on this site often discuss the ignorance of the so called pundits. Most of them operate off of sound bites and rumors to make things sound juicy. Generally speaking they are (in this case Schein is) massively ignorant of anything real or substantial on the subject other than corporate line, which he just made up out of whole cloth.

Just said to a Dolphin caller when asked about the QBs that Beck will NEVER see another down as the dolphin QB.

He and Wilcots both say the depth chart will look like this going into the season

McCown
Henne
Beck

The majority of the posters on this sight have a better idea of what's going on in Miami than this clown. I highly doubt he comes to this message board starving for any bit of information he can get. Like we do. Just because the guy has microphone doesn't mean anything he says is creditable.

For what it's worth, ESPN's Chris Mortenson said on the "Dan LeBatard Show" on 790 the Ticket that he believes that either John Beck or Chad Henne will start the season.

How dare you people rain on this feel good thread about our projected depth chart lol. Now tell me if the depth chart was more to the majority liking and I said that the guy did not know what he was talking about or that he was biased I would be called a hater lol or negative. I think this thread does make my point about what I have said many times. If the writer or article agrees with the majority than hmm maybe he is onto something lol. If he says something unpopular hes a hater or biased.

At this point nobody not even the coaches or Parcells knows what the qb depth chart is going to be. Our takes are just theories and our own speculation.I want to start who shows he should be the starter whomever that is.

Dolphins hane no chance this season, will finish with Atlanta on the bottom of the NFL. I guess we should throw in the towel now. :boohoo:Glad their show ended at 3:00

I would much rather listen to Pat Kirwin and T-Rock then those 2 knuckleheads.:wink:

that would be a awful waste of a second round pick if beck does not develop

Until we prove otherwise, we are the worst team in the NFL. On paper we have improved, but to shake off the "worst" label, we need to go out and earn it. Do I think we are going to be the worst team or near the bottom again? No, but the worst thing this team can have is high expectations.

Parcells/Ireland/Sparano are on the right path, but I don't expect a worst to first this season. I think it was mentioned in the past months that they are looking at the Dolphins with a three year plan. That means in three seasons, Miami should be a strong contender.
Sorry nub i got alot of respect for ya but your wrong. The fins will compete this year. The 3 year plan is to compete for the SUPERBOWL not to be competitive. It is never bad to have high expectations either. Either a team plays hard or they dont expectations dont mean shat. They also dont need to shake the "worst label" this is a totally different team.
I am by no means saying playoffs or that we should be expected to succeed but anyone that compares this team to lasts is not doing their homework.
We will have more than half of the 22 offensive and D starters, new this year from the start of last and possibly 18 if you include players who started but are in new postitions.

Well be careful with the whole 3 year plan thing ... Cam had one too, and while both Parcells and Jimmy Johnson began their head coaching career with catastrophic first seasons, they were allowed the 3 years necessary to make it happen. Cam didn't poor-mouth his team like Parcells is doing, thus the false expectations for Cam were higher, but losing has a funny way of pouring cold water on those hot 3 year plans.

Schein is a blowhard. there are alot of good guys on sirius though.

I would put the odds like this

McCown - 45%

Beck - 40%

Henne - 15%

Henne is a wildcard though, it is hard to discount a guy who started as a true freshman

Back
Top Bottom