MergedX3: Cowher passes on New York | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX3: Cowher passes on New York

nice thats good news. having to face cowheer twice a year wouldnt have been to great.

The Jets are in total disarray now! Good! I can hardly wait until we meet again! I want more blood!

Ther was no way he was taking that job anyway IMO. He didnt retire and relax to come back for NY media scrutiny

It sounds like there still is a chance he may coach the Jets, providing that Cowher can bring in his own personnel man to replace Tannenbaum. I hope he does coach the Jets.
Cowher is probably the most overrated coach in NFL history....he won ONE Superbowl during a year when there just wasn't a lot of great teams....but how many playoffs and potential SB's did Cowher let get away? He had all that talent over the years and did little with it.

It sounds like there still is a chance he may coach the Jets, providing that Cowher can bring in his own personnel man to replace Tannenbaum. I hope he does coach the Jets.
Cowher is probably the most overrated coach in NFL history....he won ONE Superbowl during a year when there just wasn't a lot of great teams....but how many playoffs and potential SB's did Cowher let get away? He had all that talent over the years and did little with it.

yeah i just saw that too. he said he was going to address the comeback issue at the pregame show saturday on cbs

I heard on the radio here that the reports that he will not go to the jets are premature. They haven't even talked yet, but they still plan to.

Those reports are not true. WFAN reported about 30 minutes ago that the Jets and Cowher have not sat down and talked yet and are still receptive.

Back
Top Bottom