Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins

i stood up in my living room and clapped and had a glass of wine and celebrated mattering again

Bill Parcells STAYING!!!!!

It was just announced on WQAM that Wayne confirmed with the Florida Sun Sentinel that Mr. Parcells will be staying with the team and not going to any other team!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

thats awsome it does take the sting out of losing. regardless of the outcome today this will be a great but long offseason but knowing the man who got this all started is going to stay and finnish the job.

I'm glad you seem to be right but there is always someone knocking on his door and unfinished work to do somewhere else...he really doesn't drop anchor for too long in any one port as I see it.

Well if I'm right, he said that he wanted Miami to be the last stop in his legacy, so hopefully he'll stay true to that and be here for a couple more years

I'll Believe It,when It Comes Out Of The Tuna's Mouth!!!

Yes, didn't Wayne also say how he was sure Nick was going to stay . . . and how he followed him around despite him leaving. Wayne is a nice guy, but I guess I'm not 100% confident on his take of the situation.

That being said, I think Parcells stays . . . but u can bet that he still gets that money if Wayne sells that next big share to Ross . . . they will redo his deal. Parcells doesn't want to leave the Dolphins.

if he really stays that is great news....I'm looking forward to the offseason being another good one for us....I hope Thomas and Cam and Smiley are back totaly healthy cause we missed them today.

Ozzy rules!!

I gotta ask this question: Why would he stay foe essentially zero $$$? He gets 12 mil if he leaves and he gets 12 mil if he stays the length of the contract, so why stay and work?

He's not done buying the groceries!:fridge:

:knee:

Parcells staying? 35 million of cap? 11 draft picks?

Is this all true, ok, yeah the Parcells thing, but I saw another poster mention this in another thread and couldn't believe this, do we really have $35million in cap and 11 draft picks to use in April?

Wow, how can this team not get better?

If this is true how can this team not be headed in the right direction ten fold?

The only speed bump I see is the age of Porter and Ricky, and Ronnie is getting close to that unlucky 28yr old age. Plus, the biggest of them, the transition from Chad Pennington to Chad Henne, will it be a smooth transition? Or will Henne struggle and stunt the teams growth? I'm all for riding Pennington another year as him, Ginn, Bess, Fasano, and Camarillio further build chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom