Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins

11 picks? naaaa, I think we have 9.

2 2nd's and 2 7ths . . . plus the compensatory picks, if we are eligible for any. I don't expect us to have any being we were 1-15 a year ago.

Parcells apparently to stay!!!

Great news!!!

On ESPN.com right now

Parcells staying

According to the ticker on the bottom of the screen on NFL network WH tells a newspaper BP is staying for next season.

The paper the south florida sentinel, sorry guys no link.

If the Tuna doesnt change his mind in a month(isnt the clause for 30 days?) this is great news, BTW is that out clause for every year or only "if" the team is sold(which will be 09)?

I could tell by his attitude in the sky box he was going to stay. This is great news and for me totally overshadows the result of todays game. He will build a winning team that is going to play even better next season. I can now say I expect another division title next season.

Heck of season!!!....but I really hope Parcells doesn't leave us. We definitely have holes to fill and those weaknesses were exposed this game.

I just pray he doesn't leave because we need his expertise for a little longer!!

Go Phins!!!! :up:

Thank god...I don't want to be drafting guys that are just fast and don't really do anything else. Parcells knows players...lets go Phins

Thank god...I don't want to be drafting guys that are just fast and don't really do anything else. Parcells knows players...lets go Phins

Seriously, i'd take Planet theory of drafting trench players over Wannstedt's group anyday.

Good News: Parcells is Staying!!

Owner Wayne Huizenga announced following Sunday's playoff loss to the Ravens that VP of Football Operations Bill Parcells will stay with the Dolphins in 2009.

This takes Parcells out of the running for GM-type jobs elsewhere, despite early-offseason rumors he might opt out of his contract. There was even a report that Parcells still had the "itch" to coach. Along with GM Jeff Ireland and coach Tony Sparano, Parcells turned Miami into an 11-6 playoff team in 2008 after Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller's club went 1-15 the season prior.

(Can't post links, but it's on Rotoworld)

Thank god 20 other people haven't broken this news since 10 am. :)

Well...I broke this story the other day when I told you all it was a stupid non-story to begin with. Cha-Ching! :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom